Zelfa Barrett joins Matchroom

Wonder if he will get thrown in with the likes of Martin J Ward or Cordina down the line. More likely get a wba international against someone we don't know.

Just seen that Ronnie Clark hasn’t fought since beating Barrett, big shame for him not to capitalise on that win.
What happened there then? You’d strongly tip Zelfa in a rematch that’s for sure, he looks a good lad in the making and hope theres some good domestic scraps in the making

What happened there then? You’d strongly tip Zelfa in a rematch that’s for sure, he looks a good lad in the making and hope theres some good domestic scraps in the making
Ronnie turned down the rematch and other bouts because Warren had options on him and was allegedly lowballing him.

I said to his family at the time that turning down the Zelfa rematch left him at risk of being frozen out.

Ronnie turned down the rematch and other bouts because Warren had options on him and was allegedly lowballing him.

I said to his family at the time that turning down the Zelfa rematch left him at risk of being frozen out.
that rematch was to be on Furys comeback card most likely chief support, one of most anticipated fights that year, it got over 800k viewers.

Decent signing for Matchroom and I’d like to see him avenge his defeat vs Clark. No point in just having tick over fights at this point if his career and should step up or why bother moving stable? Unless he’s against a decent opponent there is no point in him fighting.

Didn't he have to have major back surgery or something and didn't have a timescale on return.

This was a few months after the posturing though