Whyte v Wallin called off due to shoulder injury

frankos1885

OTH Rankings Chairman
Country Flag
England
You will be turned over there as well
The only time I’ve ran in Yorkshire is to a pub when we was let out of old bill after Doncaster away thinking I’d make Frampton-Quigg and it was actually half 3 in the morning, dog Yorkshire cunts.

No clubs in town would let us in, hotels all booked, had to pay a delivery driver to get us back to London.

charltonlad

Smarter than Mandy
Country Flag
England
The only time I’ve ran in Yorkshire is to a pub when we was let out of old bill after Doncaster away thinking I’d make Frampton-Quigg and it was actually half 3 in the morning, dog Yorkshire cunts.

No clubs in town would let us in, hotels all booked, had to pay a delivery driver to get us back to London.
Was you arrested for that pink number you was wearing

More classy shit from Whyte

"This is a no-brainer. Tyson Fury is considered the best heavyweight ever," Briton Whyte told BBC Five Live's Boxing podcast.

"So fight him or fight somebody who doesn't even know how to speak properly.

"All he does is cry. Him and [promoter Dmitriy] Salita cry like babies. Crying he's lost £15,000 on training camp. I spent ten times the amount of that on training camp."

Having a pop at at Wallin not being able to talk properly apparently and for being annoyed at the cancellation. I Would love Whyte to get absolutely chinned again. Absolute bellend