What type of swimwear do you think Junior Soprano wears?

What does Junior wear swimming

• Total voters
No point you daren't even post a picture so will just lie anyway.

Currently got a pair of Jordan1 OG ROTY on the feet, my be better than any shoe you own tbh
Played out. I had ostrich skin dunks and I’m not even into Nike’s and Jordan’s.

I’ve posted all sorts of pictures already. My truth is painful to others.

Country Flag
England
The mystery pulls at your heart strings.
Mystery 😂 You've already proven you will upload evidence (or at least something that looks like evidence, nothing you’ve uploaded is actually conclusive) if you have it, so when you won’t there’s no mystery, we just know you are hiding something.

Let’s get it straight, we want you to upload a picture so we can take the piss, which we will find a way of doing even if if you have model looks and dress sense as it’s what you deserve for being a spineless cunt taking the piss out of everyone else whilst cowering behind your keyboard, you weird little man.

You won’t upload a picture because you know this, and the ripping you will get will probably permanently damage your fragile narcissistic personality.

Mystery 😂 You've already proven you will upload evidence (or at least something that looks like evidence, nothing you’ve uploaded is actually conclusive) if you have it, so when you won’t there’s no mystery, we just know you are hiding something.

Let’s get it straight, we want you to upload a picture so we can take the piss, which we will find a way of doing even if if you have model looks and dress sense as it’s what you deserve for being a spineless cunt taking the piss out of everyone else whilst cowering behind your keyboard, you weird little man.

You won’t upload a picture because you know this, and the ripping you will get will probably permanently damage your fragile narcissistic personality.
Ah, the classic emoji filled essay to prove you don’t care. Go for a walk or something. Breathe deeply.