What is Frank Warrens plan?

Frank said Pfeiffer hadnt sent his MRI scan over with the rest of his paperwork.Pfeiffer sent another type of scan but the bbbofc doesnt recognise it.

He also said he had spoken to Eubanks team about the Williams fight but they declined and would rather wait for crowds.

The Eubank enquiry is bollocks I could tell he was lying when he said it.Probably to keep Williams and the broadcaster sweet.

Pfeiffer scan might be some truth but im not convinced.Pfeiffer is from the same camp as Wallisch and he didnt have any issues sending the correct scan so you would think their team know the situation with the paperwork.

I get that, it is also a worry though as the Dubois vs Joyce fight was an unusually good fight at the stage of their careers and he may think he can milk two fighters rather than just backing one at the expense of the other.
Frank believe’s that Dubois is his ticket.

He wouldn’t have greenlight the fight without taking a good hard look at Joyce first, before figuring out that he Is comfortable that he thinks Daniel will stop him.

He probably envisions Joyce bouncing back from defeats like a Chisora and still being useful to him.

Frank believe’s that Dubois is his ticket.

He wouldn’t have greenlight the fight without taking a good hard look at Joyce first, before figuring out that he Is comfortable that he thinks Daniel will stop him.

He probably envisions Joyce bouncing back from defeats like a Chisora and still being useful to him.
100% he’s backing Dubois over Joyce. What I’m probably not considering is that Joyce may not be a ticket seller or a TV draw so Frank is probably right to put his eggs in the basket that he thinks has the higher ceiling and has another decade in him.

Still hope the Joyce fight happens and think he has a great chance of beating Dubois.

Hearn has acknowledged an offer has been made for Williams/Cash. Says he doesnt think the offers amazing, and thinks Cash should have another fight before taking it. But hes going to tell Cash/Sims the offer, and if they want it he'll negotiate, wont get in the way.
Is this offer a shot across Hearn’s bow from Frank or just a bit of cheek..

Eddie always downplays Franks offers, but will he be prepared to make a higher counter offer for Williams v Cash..my belief is no.

Remember he did the same when Frank made an offer for Saunders - C Smith. Eddie said it was crap money, but didn’t counter, then a few weeks later, Saunders joined him and sent them off into different fights instead of pulling the trigger like so many were calling for.

I’ve been told by quite a few on the forums that I’m talking rubbish, but I think despite his swag about how Matchroom are flying, Eddie is in a very difficult position with his business and may do well to have the sit down with Frank with an open mind.

The first things that come to mind;

Fowler v Metcalf is probably going to be called for purse bids for the British soon. This is a natural fight for Sky in Liverpool and this could be a fair concession that Frank Should be able to make to allow Eddie to do it.

Andrade v Williams is due for bids soon and DAZN are not going to pay anything for the fight, plus all the other doubts about what’s happening with them so unless Eddies does something odd and digs into his own reserves Frank will win the bid.

Has anyone actually asked Frank why the bollocks he didn't allow Jenkins to fight Connor Benn at fightcamp? It's all the same old shite

There was confusion because the WBO said Willimas last fight was not a final eliminator and that Williams was not mandatory.

This is because Munguia moved up and their rule is a champion moving up is mandatory straight away. The situation has gone silent though.

Williams v Cash in the interim isn't too bad.
Andrade v Munguia is a blood bath lol