What is Frank Warrens plan?

okrick was saying they were looking at this guy 2 weeks, how does he know all this stuff. The guy is proper in the know when it comes to European fighters.
He does work for the EBU and Spanish boxing board I think - he's explained properly before. liasing with managers/promotors daily - id guess within mainland Europe and the market not quite being as big as the UK that a manager will cover lots of regions

okrick is a tier one poster. P4P numero uno

Frank says he has offered Cash to fight Williams... I'm not sure he should be looking for Williams to fight Cash. Surely he should be looking at Andrade

Jack Ledger

OTH Poker Champion
Country Flag
Ireland
I reckon Frank shat it when he announced the fight and saw everyone excited by the fight, he prob didn't know Pfeifer was a good amateur with some good wins. He didn't want to take the risk just before the Joyce PPV so decided to find an easy touch
Good shout.
The worry is likely that even if Dubois wins as expected he could be marked up or cut which would throw the Joyce date into jeopardy. He needs a bum here.

Good shout.
The worry is likely that even if Dubois wins as expected he could be marked up or cut which would throw the Joyce date into jeopardy. He needs a bum here.
Yea nobody would be unhappy if he fought a bum as long as he's not headlining, they've hyped up Dubois-Pfeifer for weeks now and everyone expects Dubois to be in a decent fight. I'd have a 50/50'ish fight headlining and Dubois as chief support

Country Flag
England
Frank says he has offered Cash to fight Williams... I'm not sure he should be looking for Williams to fight Cash. Surely he should be looking at Andrade
There was confusion because the WBO said Willimas last fight was not a final eliminator and that Williams was not mandatory.

This is because Munguia moved up and their rule is a champion moving up is mandatory straight away. The situation has gone silent though.

Williams v Cash in the interim isn't too bad.