What is Frank Warrens plan?

Jack Ledger

OTH Poker Champion
Country Flag
Ireland
Frank going for the Hearn tactic of getting his card on multiple channels so he can shout about viewer figures.

Both BT1 and BT2 will show the main event (Frampton, maybe even Conlan too given the timing).

Man City vs Lyon running straight into it at 10:30 pm pn BT1
BT2 going live with Dennis McCann presumably at 8pm.

BT2 also showing the Tyson-Douglas 30 for 30 at 7pm before the boxing starts. Always a good watch tbh.

Weird seeing Traynor fight Frampton. Lived in the same "scheme" about a decade ago. Definitely didnt live the life back then thats for sure...

Frank going for the Hearn tactic of getting his card on multiple channels so he can shout about viewer figures.

Both BT1 and BT2 will show the main event (Frampton, maybe even Conlan too given the timing).

BT2 also showing the Tyson-Douglas 30 for 30 at 7pm before the boxing starts. Always a good watch tbh.
Wazza piggybacking on the City game will get more recorded ratings then all the fight camp shows put together.

Country Flag
England
I’ll record as I’m watching City tonight if I hear anythingdecent I’ll watch a bit back.

Frampton will be just a sparring session waste of time.

I’ll watch Dubois because I’ve watched every fight of his plus he is must see tv.
Yeah hope Josh Taylor’s mandatory is sorted, get it out of the way for the undisputed fight.

Country Flag
England

Interesting

been looking for that on uk tv for ages

After 3 years Warren has realised you can put a show on more than 1 channel at a time :lol: :lol: