What is Frank Warrens plan?

Seen plenty in the news and interviews with Hearn. What up with Warren and any other UK promoter for that matter?

tbf he’s probably got enough fighters to put on 8-10 shows in 10 weeks assuming a few of his big names have a quick knock over job to get the ring rust gone before a proper fight soon after

but there’s less than 0 chance of it actually happening

Country Flag
United States of America
PPE and testing? Do me a favour.

To be fair he's used to doing shows without an attendance. He's pretty much in semi-retirement isn't he? Sure MTK will make a play for BT when the contract is up (if they don't bin boxing off)

PPE and testing? Do me a favour.

To be fair he's used to doing shows without an attendance. He's pretty much in semi-retirement isn't he? Sure MTK will make a play for BT when the contract is up (if they don't bin boxing off)
Do me a favour. That remark gave me a chuckle coming from an American. Or are you just living there mate??
Well he has signed a load of young lads during lockdown and is talking about rescheduling Dubois v Joyce otherwise not much.
I think Dubois is his golden goose. He expects/wants Dubois to beat Joyce. The longer theres no boxing the better the chance of that coming true. Dubois is young enough to survive this though its a shame he will be hampered by it. He is going to be world champion, but not necessarily under Warren. If he signs with Hearn Warren will be left with nothing.
Not saying thats GOING to happen, but stranger things have.

Future seems to rest on Dubois, he will beat them all I think and seems a really genuine lad. I think the public will pick up on this and absolutely adore him. He could be an antidote to AJ's fake humble bullshit.

Do me a favour. That remark gave me a chuckle coming from an American. Or are you just living there mate??

I think Dubois is his golden goose. He expects/wants Dubois to beat Joyce. The longer theres no boxing the better the chance of that coming true. Dubois is young enough to survive this though its a shame he will be hampered by it. He is going to be world champion, but not necessarily under Warren. If he signs with Hearn Warren will be left with nothing.
Not saying thats GOING to happen, but stranger things have.
If Eddie signed Dubois I think Frank would finally lose his shit and order a hit on him.

*allegedly* Put loads of fights on promising people paydays and then liquidate the company leaving creditors/fighters out of pocket, and then start up all over again. *allegedly*
He can't really do that now that he is not both promoting and managing the fighters. If he liquidates the company the promotional contract for Dubois is voided and he would be free to sign with another promoter. When he was the manager he would make that decision for the fighter.

If Eddie signed Dubois I think Frank would finally lose his shit and order a hit on him.
From somebody who could actually shoot??
Future seems to rest on Dubois, he will beat them all I think and seems a really genuine lad. I think the public will pick up on this and absolutely adore him. He could be an antidote to AJ's fake humble bullshit.
Agree with all that mate except the fact he does his talking with his fists and doesn't do too well in interviews. Course there'll never be another Tyson Fury.