The official OTH ‘Boxing Bites’ thread

Jack Ledger

OTH Poker Champion
Country Flag
Ireland
Someone tweet boxnation and see if they're picking this Papin-Fayfer card up. On paper it looks quite decent in the COVID era.

Also on it is a 23 year old fighting a 34 year old for the WBC Youth Silver Heavy title. Anyone know how those type of trinkets work? Presumably it is only on the line for the 23 year old.

Country Flag
Cuba
Not a great fight bit I guess the virus might scupper fights. Jacobs should fight one of the two Brits who doesnt get Canelo between Smith, Saunders and Ryder after though.

He has an almost Doyen like ability to consider his own opinion far more valuable than it actually is.

Who gives a fuck where you rank em.
Why not just post up an ATG ranking list?
:lol:
He's clearly hugely knowledgeable about the sport and it's history but from what I've seen of him on Twitter he can't handle any sort of debate/disagreement at all. Tends to just resort to abuse as soon as anyone challenges his opinion.

He's clearly hugely knowledgeable about the sport and it's history but from what I've seen of him on Twitter he can't handle any sort of debate/disagreement at all. Tends to just resort to abuse as soon as anyone challenges his opinion.
He posted on here briefly and CHB. he has lots of knowledge so it an asset to a forum and he is capable of taking the piss out of himself but he does go to hipster and gets into all sorts of hissy fits.

the last 5 fights of Bellews career, while annoying in the way its kinda blown out beyond what it was in more mainstream circles, was worth it for how much Bellew icing Makubu did in flea. He was fucking gutted and couldn't believe what had happened.