The Joe Rogan Experience

Country Flag
Mexico
Anyone noticing a change in Rogans persona? Definitely seems to be more self aware after Spotify deal and he's getting Texas ready with his move coming soon.

The fuddling around his reasoning for moving to Texas pretty disingenuous as well.

Anyone noticing a change in Rogans persona? Definitely seems to be more self aware after Spotify deal and he's getting Texas ready with his move coming soon.

The fuddling around his reasoning for moving to Texas pretty disingenuous as well.
What u mean? I think he just likes Texas, no?

What other reason would it be?

TFG

WORLD CUP CHAMPION
Country Flag
England
Weirdos obsessed with this idea that he's moving out of Cali because he doesn't want to pay tax on his 100m. Yeah that's probably part of it but who gives a fuck really?

The facts are that he has been complaining about LA and talking about getting out for at least 5 years, he hates how crowded it is and doesn't like the way the state is run. It's not difficult to do even the smallest bit of research to find this out.

Austin is meant to be amazing and is an obvious choice for someone like him, the tax situation is obviously a big benefit as well. No shit he doesn't want to give 30m to the state of California.

Joe Rogan is moving to Texas for the income tax break. No more or less.

If you believe otherwise and listen to him spruiking his Pro Texas shit then you're a little more than just wet behind the ears.
I never even considered it. I dont care that much, its not really my business. Seems like he likes Texas though 🤷‍♂️

Weirdos obsessed with this idea that he's moving out of Cali because he doesn't want to pay tax on his 100m. Yeah that's probably part of it but who gives a fuck really?

The facts are that he has been complaining about LA and talking about getting out for at least 5 years, he hates how crowded it is and doesn't like the way the state is run. It's not difficult to do even the smallest bit of research to find this out.

Austin is meant to be amazing and is an obvious choice for someone like him, the tax situation is obviously a big benefit as well. No shit he doesn't want to give 30m to the state of California.
Yeah, who gives a shit even if it is for tax reasons. He doesn't have to tell anyone anything about his personal decisions or explain himself. He owes nothing to the state of California.

TFG

WORLD CUP CHAMPION
Country Flag
England
Yeah, who gives a shit even if it is for tax reasons. He doesn't have to tell anyone anything about his personal decisions or explain himself. He owes nothing to the state of California.
Yep and as I say, he's been talking about it for years. LA is great but even as a regular person Id struggle to imagine raising a family there long time, it's fucking mental.

So many people I follow are settling in Frisco, Dallas, Austin etc as you get so much more for your money, there's more space, it's a huge emerging space for tech companies and business etc. It's got a good comedy scene etc.

I used to absolutely hate rogan because of how he used to disrespect boxing. I never listened to a single one of his podcast until about 2 years ago haggis from chb told me he's actually changed and his interviews are pretty decent. Since then I've been hooked. Shame he's moving to Spotify as I can't be bothered to pay for that shit.

Davie

Former Prediction League Champion
Country Flag
Scotland
Weirdos obsessed with this idea that he's moving out of Cali because he doesn't want to pay tax on his 100m

No shit he doesn't want to give 30m to the state of California.

Yep, you're a fucking Tory!
Case closed

Country Flag
Mexico
I never even considered it. I dont care that much, its not really my business. Seems like he likes Texas though 🤷‍♂️
I only care because he's pontificating and spruiking all his nonsense virtue on this and that against Cali. Typical Rogan... Meanwhile there's this disengenious smirk on the podcast throughout. I sense hes acting more the texas part now but he should atleast outright say it. He's only going to texas to keep more money, period.

Last edited:
Country Flag
Mexico
I used to absolutely hate rogan because of how he used to disrespect boxing. I never listened to a single one of his podcast until about 2 years ago haggis from chb told me he's actually changed and his interviews are pretty decent. Since then I've been hooked. Shame he's moving to Spotify as I can't be bothered to pay for that shit.
Episodes will be free btw

Highlight shows should be on youtube