The Joe Rogan Experience

Country Flag
Mexico
I caught the second half of this. It was a fairly good discussion! Much better than the first interview. I think Tim pool kind of got owned towards the end but he had plenty good points.

I thought it was great learning the methods of how Twitter operates. A lot of Twitter's controversy are made out to be conspiracies but a lot of the time it's not really human judgement. More to the story.

She was indefensible at some points also. 'context matters'

Last edited:
Russell Peters knows a fuck load too. Cool to see such a high profile comedian love boxing that much.
He's trained at my gym before, he's mates (ish) with my coach, and when he was touring here he stopped by the gym. My coach sends me a text saying I should come down because he had a couple of guys from Jean Jacques HQ coming in. I can't remember why I couldn't go, but it wasn't an option for me that night. Next thing I know the cunt is texting me a picture of him with Russell Peters.

Country Flag
Canada
He's trained at my gym before, he's mates (ish) with my coach, and when he was touring here he stopped by the gym. My coach sends me a text saying I should come down because he had a couple of guys from Jean Jacques HQ coming in. I can't remember why I couldn't go, but it wasn't an option for me that night. Next thing I know the cunt is texting me a picture of him with Russell Peters.
No shit, was this in toronto?

Country Flag
Canada
We have no alligators.

Saw a massive white tip spider on the mailbox this morning, biggest I've ever seen by far. They're the ones that cause necrosis.
It was eating another spider.
See? Fuck that bullshit. I have a bit about Ausland and how whenever God fucked up, he just put it all in Australia. Beautiful place, horrifying critters. Goodonya tho m8

Country Flag
Mexico

Professional Hypnotist, fighter therapist sports psychologist. Smart experienced insights into the mind

Last edited:
Seen Liam Harrison fight loads live he’s amazing
My mate trains 5 MT five times a week was sat right behind him at Warrington Frampton and was a bit star struck.

He was with another lad who is harmless but a bit of a tit. He subtley whispered something like 'thats a famous kickboxer' as didnt wanna be one of those people when he was on a night out with all his mates. The other lad was a bit pissed and went straight up tapping him on the shoulder repeatedly. He said he's never cringed so hard, knowing the gibberish the other pissed lad would come out with and embarrass them both - Harrison just thought it was his mates fucking around and blanked him and he's never been so thankful. He got a photo with him later on when timed him coming back from a piss and kept it socially acceptable

Country Flag
Mexico

Great chat here. Joe does well to take away the defensive layers. Sometimes Dawkins aggression can be his downfall but this becomes a good conversation.