The Joe Rogan Experience

Country Flag
Mongolia
What are the 5 best I should watch
Depends what you're interested in, really. For just generally interesting conversations, any of the Neil Degrasse Tyson ones, Louis Theroux, Bill Burr, Henry Rollins and there's an old Anthony Bourdain one. Other than that, just pick a few names you recognise or are interested in and start watching. A lot of the comedian ones can get a bit shit because it just becomes them comparing notes about clubs they've played and people they know. He also went through a phase where he had a lot of hunters and shit on and that was mind-numbingly boring. For the most part though, a lot of the scientists and experts he gets on are at least interesting.

every joey diaz one.

neil degrasse tyson

shannon briggs

teddy atlas

the cocaine cowboys one

freeway rick ross

funny comics like bill burr, tom segura, bert kreischer,

gsp

jon jones

Last edited:
oh this one was excellent

Yoel Romero is a top ufc MW. Olympic silver medalist, world gold medalist in wrestling from Cuba. his brother is Yoan Pablo Hernandez, former CW champ. he breaks down the Cuban athletic system. Fascinating.

Last edited:
Country Flag
Mongolia
The Santa Claus looking fella he had today was talking mad nonsense. I really wish he didn't get these crazy quack muppets on there.

Kellys thinking about coming back. Hes been powerlifting so if he comes back it'll be a cruiserweight.

Says hes down to fight anyone....

...except Usyk