The Football Thread

I actually hope Bayern dive and playact their way through the next 35 mins. Barca, unexplicably have started these antics since the beginning of the 2nd half. Bayern shouldn't let them away with it unchecked.

Pique has been overrated for fucking years. Good defender... that's it. Never world class and as a unit Barca have been in decline for years too. It's for the best that Bayern go through if you don't want City to win it.

Shadowboxer

Former Prediction League Champion
- Barcelona have conceded four goals in the first 31 minutes in any competition for the first time since January 1951 vs Real Madrid 1-4 at Santiago Bernabéu (29' thanks to Narro's hat trick & Pahiño goal). Historic

Pique has been overrated for fucking years. Good defender... that's it. Never world class and as a unit Barca have been in decline for years too. It's for the best that Bayern go through if you don't want City to win it.

Great partner Pique, just not the guy you build the defence round. I'd have him next to my main man in any side.

Setien is getting sacked, can see someone like Poch taking the job.

The defense is woeful for Barce, but equally the effort off the ball of the forwards is awful and no one has helped out all game

Shadowboxer

Former Prediction League Champion
Setien is getting sacked, can see someone like Poch taking the job.

The defense is woeful for Barce, but equally the effort off the ball of the forwards is awful and no one has helped out all game
Poch always said he'd never go due to his Espanyol ties.