Showtime: David Benavidez vs Roamer Alexis Angulo rbr

Country Flag
Spain
Romero - Mariñez is a robbery and almost all WBA people have this opinion. But we know USA and his AC: these impose their judges and they score like Sinatra, to "my way".

Except Floyd, nobody wins with the defense there.

Am I correct in thinking I see criticism of Benavidez on this forum?? If so:
1. He's got off his arse and had a fight which is more than our any number of world class boxers around his weight have done. None of them even got one scheduled.
2. Hes blaming the pandemic for not making the weight. Just about believable. If he can't he will just move up.
3. Just stopped a boxer who Ramirez couldn't.
4. Hes in the latest issue of Boxing News. Seems to know a bit about British boxing. Says he'd like to box here. Lets see who takes him up on it.
5. Hes not 24 until December. If he was British everybody would be saying he's just a BY BEE.

1. He's got off his arse and had a fight which is more than our any number of world class boxers around his weight have done. None of them even got one scheduled.
2. Hes blaming the pandemic for not making the weight. Just about believable. If he can't he will just move up.
4. Hes in the latest issue of Boxing News. Seems to know a bit about British boxing. Says he'd like to box here. Lets see who takes him up on it.
5. Hes not 24 until December. If he was British everybody would be saying he's just a BY BEE.
Yeah I like David. I pick Plant to beat him, but David is a good kid. I remember when I used to watch his brother as a prospect and David was this teenage overweight kid boxing to get in shape. He was sparring top pros like Kelly Pavlik and GGG. He came a long way.

Yeah I like David. I pick Plant to beat him, but David is a good kid. I remember when I used to watch his brother as a prospect and David was this teenage overweight kid boxing to get in shape. He was sparring top pros like Kelly Pavlik and GGG. He came a long way.
Im not sure Plant doesn't beat all of them mate. David talks about those days in the BN article.

Country Flag
Cuba
Well hes twice lost the belt now firstly by fsiling a drug test for doing cocaine and then for not making the weight. Just a bit of a lacknof professionalism from him that likely means if he keeps it up he'll get found out.

His brother was also a very good prospect with unfulfilled potential wasted fucking about with drugs and gangs got himself shot.