RBR Fight Camp III - Felix Cash v Jason Welborn

A good show all in all - hopefully they gained some viewers when it was obvious the Barca game was about as competitive as a santa Cruz title defence

I thought Courtenay fought well, I liked her style it was entertaining so think she has a future. Fair play ball is from Walsall so gotta support her too.

Was at Walsall town hall years ago to see wellborn lose against Frankie Gavin at welter, fair play he's done brilliant with limited talent especially moving up to middle but last night was probably the end of the road. Cash does have great balance and some nice tricks like stepping around the target, also punching balls and behind head....
Nah, watching barca was like watching a car crash in slow motion. Couldn't turn away.

Country Flag
Cuba
Lol this is pure top level satire aint it. No awareness at all. All hyperbole.

Aint seen the fight but most are saying it was close and happy enough with the result.

Comparing Shannon Courtenay with Muhammad Ali :lol:

Biggest robbery since Roy Jones Jnr, ignoring all the robberys that happen constantly on Sky.

Someone should tell him Ali got by on at least a further two robberies in his career as well.

Cringey.

EDIT: Its a pisstake got me there. Shows how much faith I have in Skys team though lol

Country Flag
England

Aint seen the fight but most are saying it was close and happy enough with the result.

Biggest robbery since Roy Jones Jnr, ignoring all the robberys that happen constantly on Sky.

Someone should tell him Ali got by on at least a further two robberies in his career as well.

Cringey.

EDIT: Its a pisstake got me there. Shows how much faith I have in Skys team though lol
Fucks sake mate 😂

”Company Nelson”

Trippy

Former Last Man Standing™

Cringey.

Amazing. :rofl

At least your first sentence was accurate!

Hearn saying he’d like to put Donovan in with Gill or Bellotti.

Nice that he’s getting another chance, he earned it.