Rate the TV series you have watched

Country Flag
Mexico
Watching Snowfall, Better Call Saul, Castle Rock week to week at the moment. All decent shows to get through the week.

Taboo, Gommorah, The Expanse are next.

So many solid shows right now, take your pick and rate them

Last edited:
Country Flag
Mexico
Watching Better Call Saul. I flick between loving the way it's filmed, use of colour and that to being frustrated at how slow it is to being completely hooked.

It's hotting up now though. Nacho>>>>
The writing, unique story telling, character building are all top notch.

Last episode

Bodyguard on BBC is very good if you like ‘line of duty’ style British drama.
Watched the first, it was pretty good. Like Rob Stark in it too. Good trashy entertainment.

The new Vanity Fair series on ITV is decent too if a little all over the place.

I've been watching Age Before Beauty. Not sure what channel it was on, absolute garbage chick show about Robson Green trying to get Atia of the Julia from Rome to split up with her younger husband and go with him, also involves a nice looking black lass and the fat chick that was in Emerdale and the mum from the Royal Family being a punk gran.

Watched the first, it was pretty good. Like Rob Stark in it too. Good trashy entertainment.

The new Vanity Fair series on ITV is decent too if a little all over the place.

I've been watching Age Before Beauty. Not sure what channel it was on, absolute garbage chick show about Robson Green trying to get Atia of the Julia from Rome to split up with her younger husband and go with him, also involves a nice looking black lass and the fat chick that was in Emerdale and the mum from the Royal Family being a punk gran.
Yeah the missus says ‘age before beauty’ is horrific and even gave up which is saying something.

I watched a moving true life adaption on the IRA troubles last night called ‘mothers day’.Thats BBC too,great line up of actors but pretty bleak stuff.

Been watching Sliders. I used to love this shit when I was a kid. It has not aged well. Turns out the production was troubled from day one, and by the middle of the third season most of the people working on the show fucking hated it.

Country Flag
Mexico
Been watching Sliders. I used to love this shit when I was a kid. It has not aged well. Turns out the production was troubled from day one, and by the middle of the third season most of the people working on the show fucking hated it.
:lol: I remember Sliders. Bit of nostalgia there. Most series do not age well. TV is just levels above in 2018

Country Flag
Mexico

Need to watch the rest of narcos/el chapo.

Tempted to give the new Sons of Anarchy spin off a chance but the original never stuck for whatever reason. Too much fantasy. Realism not even an after thought

Just about to start to watch season 2 of The Ozark. Really enjoyed the first season

Just finished season 9 of Archer. It is still funny and still tells a good tale. I just don't find it to be on the same level that it was on in the early seasons when they would get up to all kinds of shenanigans. The theme seasons are OK, but the joke gets old soon enough.