Post A Pic of Yourself

I've been to a bounce by the ounce night in a polo shirt and felt overdressed ha.

probably prestons most viral video. maybe bloke with a pet emu is up there.

used to go to a club in Preston called 62 degrees or summit like that for a trance night called good greef. My mate used to put coaches on for it. Was a decent club

used to go to a club in Preston called 62 degrees or summit like that for a trance night called good greef. My mate used to put coaches on for it. Was a decent club
Fuck i went to a couple of them ha. 52 degrees -- was the the student union building - had a big room for like 3k and upstairs was like 500 I think, used to have decent acts on there. Dizzee, Kasabian, Calvin Harris etc before they hit the big Big time. the promotors didn't get paid on time or something and they got blacklisted

Lads I knew would do like warm up DJ stuff and we'd get tickets from em so they got paid. Have the lad on sax a few times as well

Fuck i went to a couple of them ha. 52 degrees -- was the the student union building - had a big room for like 3k and upstairs was like 500 I think, used to have decent acts on there. Dizzee, Kasabian, Calvin Harris etc before they hit the big Big time. the promotors didn't get paid on time or something and they got blacklisted

Lads I knew would do like warm up DJ stuff and we'd get tickets from em so they got paid. Have the lad on sax a few times as well
yes it was mate big Main room. Had a few great nights there