OTH Poker

It's been a while for for me.

I like the idea of a STT or MTT as it's limited liability and doesn't get as stressful as cash games.

Reactions: Roe
Yeah, I play. I was just good enough to avoid having summer jobs, etc. It's a pain in the ass to play online in New York now so I've been on the shelf for ages. If the laws change here, I'll be back into it.

CJRK

2x OTH Poker Champion
Never ever play but if it's Texas holdem I would definitely be up for a game.

Play with some mates occasionally. I mentioned it on here the other day. We weren't playing for money, just for fun. We were usin Prominence Poker on Steam, it's free to play.

Reactions: TFG

CJRK

2x OTH Poker Champion
Checked with one of my mates there who does play online and he says an app called PokerBros allows you to create private rooms that you need a code to get into so could be perfect if we were to create an OTH room.

Yeah, I play. I was just good enough to avoid having summer jobs, etc. It's a pain in the ass to play online in New York now so I've been on the shelf for ages. If the laws change here, I'll be back into it.
Play with some mates occasionally. I mentioned it on here the other day. We weren't playing for money, just for fun. We were usin Prominence Poker on Steam, it's free to play.
Even if it's only a fiver then I'll play. I find poker difficult for fun. It removes any sense of the game.

Lunny

Former OTH PL Cup Winner
Staff member
Country Flag
United Kingdom
Sometimes but I am bad. At some point my attention span will fail and I'll go all in on a pair of 3s.

Jack Ledger

OTH Poker Champion
Country Flag
Ireland
Checked with one of my mates there who does play online and he says an app called PokerBros allows you to create private rooms that you need a code to get into so could be perfect if we were to create an OTH room.
Pokerstars and 888 allow people to create private poker games for free. Needs to be played on a laptop/pc however as mobile isn't supported.