Mixed Martial Arts: UFC, BELLATOR, ONE, RIZIN, KSW, etc

Country Flag
Mexico
He's just cool. There is an effortlessness about it and how he just comes across like he's not trying (even though he is with his style etc).

Tui Tuiavasa has been cut as well, he had some bad matchmaking for what he was/is
I didn't know that...Tuivasa doesn't have the right mentality I don't think. He could have had Cigano finished in Adelaide. He came in out of condition other times, never seemed sharp or motivated enough for winning mentality.

I didn't know that...Tuivasa doesn't have the right mentality I don't think. He could have had Cigano finished in Adelaide. He came in out of condition other times, never seemed sharp or motivated enough for winning mentality.
Its from an insta comment of his I saw screenshotted on twitter.

And yeah he doesn't seem like he takes anything that seriously to be fair. But there is a fighter there - he has some clear flaws mind

Country Flag
France
My boiii - been seeing you in my notifications. Where you been hiding?
I've been catching up on boxing and the ufc and didn't want to come here and see any spoilers

who you picking Miocic or Cormier? surely Cormier has declined too much since he beat him 2 years ago to get the win, right?

btw if I see you with accas with over 5 selections and the method in them i'm gonna kill you! :grin

I've been catching up on boxing and the ufc and didn't want to come here and see any spoilers

who you picking Miocic or Cormier? surely Cormier has declined too much since he beat him 2 years ago to get the win, right?

btw if I see you with accas with over 5 selections and the method in them i'm gonna kill you! :grin
My man! Not researched yet but starting tomorrow. My initial lean is cormier even though he got done by body shots last time and thats a bad sign. Surely he comes in a wrestles him this time.

Country Flag
France
My man! Not researched yet but starting tomorrow. My initial lean is cormier even though he got done by body shots last time and thats a bad sign. Surely he comes in a wrestles him this time.
Yea he said he needs to fight smarter and use his wrestling skills more, tbh I don't know how good Miocic is at defending takedowns and that. Miocic has been sounding overconfident saying Cormiers win was a fluke, I hope Cormier breaks his fucking arm :grin

Jack Ledger

OTH Poker Champion
Country Flag
Ireland
Might need a 2 screen setup this weekend.
PBC boxing card on, Matchroom US card (the prospects on it are the attraction tbh).

Frampton card will clash with early prelims as well.

TFG

WORLD CUP CHAMPION
Country Flag
England
I'm backing Cormier I think. He took him down and controlled with him with ease last time before he completely lost his head. He didn't try a single takedown after that and was literally walking forward with his hands down pretending to be a heavy bag.

He's made it clear he's wrestling in this one as well and not been shy about it. Hopefully he comes in good shape.

Jack Ledger

OTH Poker Champion
Country Flag
Ireland
Whoever MMA Mania tells me to!

But nah, Stipe does him in quicker this time I reckon.
I think the same.

Comier has been doing very little in the way of training since they last fought and appears too caught up in his legacy/retirement following this.