Mixed Martial Arts: UFC, BELLATOR, ONE, RIZIN, KSW, etc

charltonlad

6x OTH Poker Champion
i didn't get a notification for this, not enough Larry Legend on their for me :grin

or were you hinting for your WC poker prize? :lol:

unrelated, i might give @charltonlad £500-£1k to bet on one of these fight island cards if he don't mind. or get the regulars on this thread to pick a fight each and we do accas, any profits to be shared out to the group. just thinking out loud, all ideas welcome
I will be providing my tips Friday/Saturday mate as well as betting during the fight card. I have smashed the last few cards for good profit tbh.

More than happy to help with your betting if that what you'd like pal. Cant guarantee anything of course and i actually fancy a few outsiders this time so.....

Country Flag
France
I will be providing my tips Friday/Saturday mate as well as betting during the fight card. I have smashed the last few cards for good profit tbh.

More than happy to help with your betting if that what you'd like pal. Cant guarantee anything of course and i actually fancy a few outsiders this time so.....
yeh i saw u smashed it and thought what if... its only Tuesday so got a couple of days to decide

Jack Ledger

OTH Poker Champion
Country Flag
Ireland
i didn't get a notification for this, not enough Larry Legend on their for me :grin

or were you hinting for your WC poker prize? :lol:

unrelated, i might give @charltonlad £500-£1k to bet on one of these fight island cards if he don't mind. or get the regulars on this thread to pick a fight each and we do accas, any profits to be shared out to the group. just thinking out loud, all ideas welcome
Not at all, was just having a little joke.
Even you’re not mental enough to spunk $10k or so on a sweaty, blood-covered t shirt and minging hand wraps.

If you legit can throw out £500-£1k for some whimsical betting what about putting it behind the bar for an OTH meet some time instead (whenever fights resume).

Country Flag
France
Even you’re not mental enough to spunk $10k or so on a sweaty, blood-covered t shirt and minging hand wraps.

If you legit can throw out £500-£1k for some whimsical betting what about putting it behind the bar for an OTH meet some time instead (whenever fights resume).
yea i knew you were joking mate :thumbup

whimsical? I've given this a good 48 hour thought mate :grin

could do both anyway

charltonlad

6x OTH Poker Champion

Not taking piss @ThePriceIsRight but this is a banging idea. Even without it sponsored a nice meet up with some of the top lads on here would be a good laugh i reckon. I would even be nice to ROE 😂

Country Flag
United Kingdom
Worst thing by far about being a combat sports fan is the stress of watching the fights live. Do I stay up? Do I set an alarm? What if I stay up til stupid o clock and it ends in 10 seconds? Should I have some beers? Will the beers make me tired? If I drink too much beer, set the alarm and wake up at the early stages of a hangover will I even watch the fight? What if the undercard fights finish early and the main event is earlier than I expected and I miss it? Should I just fuck it off and watch it the next day? But then spoilers...

Maaaaate.
I always record it (and the immediate programme following it, so it records it all), and get up about 7.30 or so. Don't look at my phone, don't even put the laptop on, so it can't really be ruined. In an ideal world I'd watch live so that you can put bets on, chat to mates / social media, but not at 3-6am. I think being fresher, not ruining your Sunday, and also to be able to fast forward all the adverts is generally more appealing.

CJRK

2x OTH Poker Champion
Does anyone know if it's possible to get a one off PPV type thing for this card through sky if you don't have BT sport. It would actually be easier to be able to just order it but that doesn't seem to be an option. If I am gonna stay up for it I cannot be fucked dealing with a stream that will inevitably crash or be 20 mins behind the round by round.

charltonlad

6x OTH Poker Champion
Does anyone know if it's possible to get a one off PPV type thing for this card through sky if you don't have BT sport. It would actually be easier to be able to just order it but that doesn't seem to be an option. If I am gonna stay up for it I cannot be fucked dealing with a stream that will inevitably crash or be 20 mins behind the round by round.
Let me check my BT account mate but most likely i can send you my log in details and you can use mine.

CJRK

2x OTH Poker Champion

Jack Ledger

OTH Poker Champion
Country Flag
Ireland
Seeing jokes about Mike Perry's girlfriend stepping in to corner Masvidal has made remember something I'd forgot to post about.

The reason Perry didn't have a cornerman was because he couldn't afford one as evidenced by his post fight complaints about the tax system and bills he has. That's just sad and is something that shouldn't have been allowed to happen by the UFC/NSAC sanctioning body. Means if Perry was a battered mess he was solely relying on a UFC ref to save him without the benefit of an extra set of eyes acting in his best interests.

Jack Ledger

OTH Poker Champion
Country Flag
Ireland
That Masvidal fandom should make Usman an attractive bet but the bookie line is staying almost solid and Masvidal's isn't moving much either.

1594219821516.png1594219949539.png

Country Flag
Cuba
Seeing jokes about Mike Perry's girlfriend stepping in to corner Masvidal has made remember something I'd forgot to post about.

The reason Perry didn't have a cornerman was because he couldn't afford one as evidenced by his post fight complaints about the tax system and bills he has. That's just sad and is something that shouldn't have been allowed to happen by the UFC/NSAC sanctioning body. Means if Perry was a battered mess he was solely relying on a UFC ref to save him without the benefit of an extra set of eyes acting in his best interests.
All MMA fighters are broke.

Chacal

King of the Spackers
Country Flag
Cuba

Off the top of my head in the last few weeks I've heard it mentioned by:

Perry
Garbrant
O'Malley
Van Zant
Hunt (and every other week)
Jones
Masvidal
Every fighter on the card for the past few events