Matchroom to return from the Stadium MK Plantation

Country Flag
England
Andy Clarke claiming Ball could have been had at 8/1.

Didn’t link it in the betting thread though did he? Shithouse.
I was a bit late to the party but got 5/2.

Put a tenner on and PaddyPower are offering me £14.75 cash out already.

@cam2010 you reckon the weight advantage will make a massive difference? I’m thinking of my £4.75 here.

Why do comms always use the belt line as the measure for a low blow?

iirc if it's below the belly button then it's low and Fox's belt is below the belly button

@cam2010 you reckon the weight advantage will make a massive difference? I’m thinking of my £4.75 here.
Nope Ball is a strong girl and has had a lot of experience surely you could stretch to a little more than £4.75

Jack Ledger

OTH Poker Champion
Country Flag
Ireland

I wouldn’t be surprised if Ball was heavier when they enter the ring. She done her weight like a pro and will have rehydrated and ate a couple of decent feeds.

I cashed out a bit and put it on the draw in case the judging fucks me.

Country Flag
England
I wouldn’t be surprised if Ball was heavier when they enter the ring. She done her weight like a pro and will have rehydrated and ate a couple of decent feeds.

I cashed out a bit and put it on the draw in case the judging fucks me.
Good call with the draw.

Jack Ledger

OTH Poker Champion
Country Flag
Ireland
Good call with the draw.
Only an 8 rounder as well and judges are reluctant to give whitewashes so she could pick up a round or two she doesn’t deserve and then one or two of close rounds and all of a sudden you have a Frenois special.