Matchroom to return from the Stadium MK Plantation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Ledger

OTH Poker Champion
Country Flag
Ireland
Amazing how well he has done for himself, all things considered.

A real riches to riches tale.
Showed the wife last night.

“Want to see where Eddie Hearn lived before he made millions in boxing?”

They’ll be putting a blue plaque on the front of it any day now.

I wonder how many gypsies will be on the card? Guarantee he won’t let any in his grounds as he would go back to the main house to find his copper wiring gone and his drive tarmacked.

Most boxers will be given a stable to use as a changing room,social distancing themselves from the livestock no way would gypsies would even be allowed in the house,they would bring a bulldozer find the family safe and like the cashpoint robberies,Bob's your uncle not Arum of course :grin

Blunt

Formerly Sharp
Christ, I knew they were minted but that is literally a mansion and has a helicopter spot on the lawn :lol: Think it's just a bit of a stunt tbh to gain a bit of attention before matchroom return to a standard venue. Either way so long as he puts on a decent fight I don't care if it's at Wembley or literally his back garden.

Shadowboxer

Former Prediction League Champion
Showed the wife last night.

“Want to see where Eddie Hearn lived before he made millions in boxing?”

They’ll be putting a blue plaque on the front of it any day now.

No excuses really.

If he can drag himself out of such humble beginnings then there is hope for us all.

Should always start with a major fight.....which I dont think Harper v Jonas is.

I think it’s very shrewd from Hearn.A great choice.

Puts the spotlight on a fight which normally wouldn’t gain much attention and from there he can advertise upcoming fights and features on sky and for Matchroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.