Matchroom to return from the Stadium MK Plantation

Status
Not open for further replies.

charltonlad

Smarter than Mandy
Country Flag
England
The card will need McCarthy- Billiam Smith to deliver or the show could turn out to be poor
Yeah I still can't pick that fight bet wise which is annoying me tbh mate. Watched some previous fights. I got a soft spot for the Irish lad that maybe clouding my judgement

Shame. Said it before, in the age of covid you've got to do what the wbss did and have back ups due to fight on the under card.

The Benn cancellation is a direct result of being on a streaming service.
Hearn has realised that without the mainstream broadcaster behind him promotion is very, very hard. This led to him making fighters go to second rate mainstream broadcasters to try and get some promotion, i.e Benn on GMTV and silly parties to gain exposure.
The result is boxers could not hide away before fight, advisable ij current climate, and now losing the main event (that should never be a main event).

DAZN cannot work, will ruin mainstream boxing in the UK and then step away from it.

Got to say that it is quite funny that DAZNs big, game changing opening UK card is pure Boxnation.

Country Flag
Scotland
The Benn cancellation is a direct result of being on a streaming service.
Hearn has realised that without the mainstream broadcaster behind him promotion is very, very hard. This led to him making fighters go to second rate mainstream broadcasters to try and get some promotion, i.e Benn on GMTV and silly parties to gain exposure.
The result is boxers could not hide away before fight, advisable ij current climate, and now losing the main event (that should never be a main event).

DAZN cannot work, will ruin mainstream boxing in the UK and then step away from it.

Got to say that it is quite funny that DAZNs big, game changing opening UK card is pure Boxnation.
Fury and the Eubank are regulars on GMB.
My granny rings me when they are on the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.