Matchroom Cardiff Show May 9

Country Flag
Cuba
I saw Kambosos v Bey and thought he looked pretty good. Decent enough fight and happy with more saturday fight nights being made this year.

Ill take these type of cards more regularly.

Slightly dissapointed with it considering who they have.

I like Tennyson v Gwynne.

Selby going for a world title again does nothing for me.

Obviously not Williams (or Yarde) who is the name supposedly leaving Warren then otherwise he would be on here

Obviously not Williams (or Yarde) who is the name supposedly leaving Warren then otherwise he would be on here
Has that rumour of a fighting leave Wazza only come from Porky Russ?

This card is better than the card 2moz. Selby in a division full of killers think he gets beat by all the champions ATM.

Country Flag
France

hearn is using his other fighters to prop up the multiple ppv's hes got coming up m8. the fact ppl are happy with this card shows how standards have dropped over the last couple of years. sky dont give a toss either so long as they get there ppv's. tomorrows card is bang average and then theres that doncaster card headlined by a bird. its bullshit

its why lots of ppl want dazn to come over and take hearns stable. a fiver a month is cheaper then 3 ppv's

hearn is using his other fighters to prop up the multiple ppv's hes got coming up m8. the fact ppl are happy with this card shows how standards have dropped over the last couple of years. sky dont give a toss either so long as they get there ppv's. tomorrows card is bang average and then theres that doncaster card headlined by a bird. its bullshit

its why lots of ppl want dazn to come over and take hearns stable. a fiver a month is cheaper then 3 ppv's
Or Sky have fucked off boxing as a lost cause, and Matchroom are operating on a minimal budget in the UK. If Matchroom are going DAZN what reason is for Sky to give them anything to build guys if theyre fucking off? Theres bigger battles coming

Country Flag
France
Or Sky have fucked off boxing as a lost cause, and Matchroom are operating on a minimal budget in the UK. If Matchroom are going DAZN what reason is for Sky to give them anything to build guys if theyre fucking off? Theres bigger battles coming
u could be right m8 but i think sky started slipping a year ago. if they wanna keep matchroom like adam smith said then they gotta put more money into sfn cards

Country Flag
England
Cordina is 28 won't have fought for six month by the time this card happens. He can't be fighting TBAs at this stage of his career.

Country Flag
England
Pretty much this.

They will try as many PPVs a possible to coin it while they can.

Matchroom Boxing is going to DAZN in the UK next year. For the record I think DAZN will be a disaster in the UK but that's for another thread

My money would go on Cordina fighting that Gutierrez guy that got fucked up in the shower by Frampton, McGuigan etc. Likely gun for hire
I thought that aswell as Guttierez is no 3 with the WBA but on closer look its not Andres it is Roger Guttierez took that number three spot after knocking out the Mexican puncher Eduardo Hernandez 28-0.

Reckon they might go after the European title after Ziani defends against Dilmaghani in April.Hearn has all the fighters in fights that are ranked above Cordina he is even promoting Boschiero v Patera two fighters ranked higher than Cordina.

This might be a TBA defence of the WBA intl whilst they wait I reckon.

I thought that aswell as Guttierez is no 3 with the WBA but on closer look its not Andres it is Roger Guttierez took that number three spot after knocking out the Mexican puncher Eduardo Hernandez 28-0.

Reckon they might go after the European title after Ziani defends against Dilmaghani in April.Hearn has all the fighters in fights that are ranked above Cordina he is even promoting Boschiero v Patera two fighters ranked higher than Cordina.

This might be a TBA defence of the WBA intl whilst they wait I reckon.
Boscheiro vs Patera is off because of Corona