It’s Mitchell Smith - Anybody seen this from December 2019?

Hes only 27, thoight hed be in his 30s. He must have turned over young.
Yeah he was a teenager when he started on BN,and he looked the goods.

So much ability.

I remember early signs of it going to his head though in an area title fight with his walk in.Wonder what he could do if he lost the weight (Billy Joe ‘diet’)

This was peak hype.Then he got a KO of the year contender v Journeyman Horvatic and people just went overboard.

Not unlike Bradley Saunders and Jack Catterall,Frank fighters can get crazy hype.

I met him in prison, last April. He was on a 28 day recall. Was gutted I didn’t speak to him more. I’d met him on the day when he was waiting to be released, but obviously happy for him getting out. Said if I got in contact after getting out he’d sort me out with tickets. Seemed like a nice guy.

This was peak hype.Then he got a KO of the year contender v Journeyman Horvatic and people just went overboard.

Not unlike Bradley Saunders and Jack Catterall,Frank fighters can get crazy hype.

He also knocked out that Asian guy that Warrington went the distance with.

I met him in prison, last April. He was on a 28 day recall. Was gutted I didn’t speak to him more. I’d met him on the day when he was waiting to be released, but obviously happy for him getting out. Said if I got in contact after getting out he’d sort me out with tickets. Seemed like a nice guy.
Did he mention fighting as a pro again.

At least he seems to be getting himself on track. He was a right fucking dickhead in the past.
That Jupp fight was a mini Broner Maidana.

Jupp didnt do fuck all, and Smith just came for him in the presser. Being all dismissive and belittling - it was a small time boxnation show so wasn't gonna do any sort of numbers so just pointless.

But glad he's back at it and hopefully more humility and lots of hard work

Pretty sure I picked Jupp over Smith in the PL.I think a rematch was scheduled more than once.

Then Jupp got the ‘prize’ of an interim world title fight v rising puncher Miguel Berchelt in Mexico.

He got out when good.The polar opposite of Smith’s career? Made the absolute most of himself relatively quickly and got out healthy.

Country Flag
United States of America
Is he actually back on track? What's the chat? The Mirror article was from Dec 2019.

Was proper pleased when Jupp paggered him.

Imagine Smith had got Berchelt? He would have got a beatdown.

Similar in ways to Andrew Selby travelling out to fight Julio Martinez.
Probably be a good thread. Road warriors - the more random ones of British level or similar going abroad. Tyrone Nurse going Oz recently, rather than your big time US shows and similar