Family Vacations

• Love them

• Hate them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chacal

King of the Spackers
Country Flag
Cuba
Turbo 'On The Sauce' Time drunk posting about his nephew being his brothers girlfriend, who he wants to fuck,'s mum

Don't make a thread about mental health support then throw out comments about people being off their meds, you wee prick.

Country Flag
Canada
So your point is.... in a round about way that you are sharing a room with a 7 year old girl. A "diva". And the story is probably made up anyway.
actually a new development, I've just met the neighbor and her and I went for a canoe ride, and she invited me to go into town with her and her parents. Be a nice break

Country Flag
Canada
Turbo 'On The Sauce' Time drunk posting about his nephew being his brothers girlfriend, who he wants to fuck,'s mum

Don't make a thread about mental health support then throw out comments about people being off their meds, you wee prick.
That's why you stay on your meds ya dummy.

Chacal

King of the Spackers
Country Flag
Cuba
Shut up, cunt. You made a thread about mental health support as a place for people to share their most sensitive issues and you've shown yourself up with that comment to be completely full of shit as always. People who care about mental health and support others don't go about using things like that as a point of attack.

It was scummy, and you should feel bad.

Mat Cauthon

Former Last Man Standing™
tell us about you black belt in bjj again, oh wait
tell us about your stellar amateur boxing career, oh wait
tell us about the time you had to go to rehab after sinking a four pack of bud light, oh wait
tell us about the time you ran into a school bus drunk, oh wait
tell us about your Native American background, oh wait

You’re a wee fucking soppin wet 6 stone fantasist that gets fisted on the regular by your creepy uncle and theres not a fucking thing you can do about it

6 stone shitebag pencil necked fucking Canadian faggot, no one believes a word that comes out your wee cock guzzling mouth

now fuck off before I get nasty

TFG

WORLD CUP CHAMPION
Country Flag
England
So this BJJ brown belt, it usually takes around 8-10 years to achieve that for the average person. So given your age you would have had to have been doing this almost all your adult life.

Yet there's not a single reference or picture on your Instagram to show a single promotion, no blue belt, no purple belt, no brown belt, not even a picture with training partners or at your gym.

You can't provide a single bit of proof and you clearly no very little about the sport, it's so obvious that you are lying here that it's genuinely embarrassing for you. Especially when your Insta is fill of quotes about people lying and living fake life's :lol:

Why don't you just clear the air now and admit you are a compulsive liar? It's a genuine condition at the end of day and even though you're a pure cunt, we are all decent people on here and will probably help you out.

@turbotime

tell us about you black belt in bjj again, oh wait
tell us about your stellar amateur boxing career, oh wait
tell us about the time you had to go to rehab after sinking a four pack of bud light, oh wait
tell us about the time you ran into a school bus drunk, oh wait
tell us about your Native American background, oh wait

You’re a wee fucking soppin wet 6 stone fantasist that gets fisted on the regular by your creepy uncle and theres not a fucking thing you can do about it

6 stone shitebag pencil necked fucking Canadian faggot, no one believes a word that comes out your wee cock guzzling mouth

now fuck off before I get nasty
I know, right?

The guy isn’t legit like I am.

Mat Cauthon

So this BJJ brown belt, it usually takes around 8-10 years to achieve that for the average person. So given your age you would have had to have been doing this almost all your adult life.

Yet there's not a single reference or picture on your Instagram to show a single promotion, no blue belt, no purple belt, no brown belt, not even a picture with training partners or at your gym.

You can't provide a single bit of proof and you clearly no very little about the sport, it's so obvious that you are lying here that it's genuinely embarrassing for you. Especially when your Insta is fill of quotes about people lying and living fake life's :lol:

Why don't you just clear the air now and admit you are a compulsive liar? It's a genuine condition at the end of day and even though you're a pure cunt, we are all decent people on here and will probably help you out.

@turbotime
He’s probably in a fucking two man tent wie the rest of his stupid fucking family. Bunch of thick fucking neck beard mouth breathers.

Paedo enabler as well. Seriously man, imagine three watery arsed brothers all in their twenties, not having the bottle to do something about a family member that touches kids.

How could you live wie yerself ? You fucking cowards.

Mat Cauthon

Post a pic of your stupid fucking backward family while yer here Turbo. I may as well fly over and pump youse all while I’m at it.