Family Vacations, never again.

Family Vacations

• Love them

• Hate them

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm even more confused by the clarification that his dad's son is not his girlfriends mother.

I decide to go with my mom and dad..AND his girlfriend, and his son - who is not his girlfriends mother.

Actually read this aboot 40 times, ffs.
What the fuck is that?

TURBO DAD .... TURBO MUM

TURBO

TURBO’S DAD’S GIRLFRIEND

At this point I have a handle on the situation.

‘And his son’.

HIS so it must be TURBO DAD son so TURBO BROTHER or TURBO STEP BROTHER but wait? ‘Who is not his girlfriends mother’. What in the very fuck?

Country Flag
Mexico
So your point is.... in a round about way that you are sharing a room with a 7 year old girl. A "diva". And the story is probably made up anyway.

TFG

WORLD CUP CHAMPION
Country Flag
England
Horrible little nonce, no doubt you are a few fingers deep already.

Country Flag
United States of America
I'm even more confused by the clarification that his dad's son is not his girlfriends mother.

I decide to go with my mom and dad..AND his girlfriend, and his son - who is not his girlfriends mother.

Actually read this aboot 40 times, ffs.
I still have no idea what he means. Does he mean it's his brother? His dad's son to another woman that isn't his mum or his dads girlfriend?

His old man sounds a right lad.

Country Flag
United States of America
How can his son be anyone’s fucking mother?
Such a narrow view of the world........he clearly means that his dads son had a sex change and has plans to start a family, but wanted to be clear that they aren't the mother of the girlfriend.

Obviously.

That or he made it up, which is probably weirder in all fairness.

I am actually lucky with my dad having me so young we are now in a similar enough position when it comes to things like this.

But I still completely agree with you which is I wouldn't bring the family on holiday with my mates who are single and looking to go mad.
Yeah I suppose when you hit mid 40s your parents are much more on you're wavelength.

Those of us around our 20s and 30s don't really understand that though.

My dad came on holiday with us about 10 years ago down to Cornwall. Long drive so only took one car, his car. Instead of being able to buzz off visiting places me and the wife fancied going or just random jaunts we were stuck doing whatever he wanted. He'd just divorced my mum so it was glim.