eBoxing Promoter aka Rooq Boxing - Online boxing simulation game FREE to play

Was I supposed to do something?
You'll have to remind me
Few days ago I thought one of my fighters had no sparring partners so moved him from a level 3 gym to a level 4. Turns out the sparring partner weight thingy wasn't how I thought and he had good enough partners, but now for some reason I can't put him back in a level 3 gym.

Think you said you could move him back but dunno if it's been too long in the game or something.

Few days ago I thought one of my fighters had no sparring partners so moved him from a level 3 gym to a level 4. Turns out the sparring partner weight thingy wasn't how I thought and he had good enough partners, but now for some reason I can't put him back in a level 3 gym.

Think you said you could move him back but dunno if it's been too long in the game or something.
If you post a link to the fighter I'll move him back

Anyone interested in a young Russian champ. £20k he’ll have paid for himself in 3 fights if you have tv. Has 400 popularity and 80% popularity in Ukraine and 30% across US.

Only selling because I am beyond skint.

As mentioned bargain £20k for a 25 year old international tv star and ticket seller!

Whos your money on. Left is counter puncher right is in fighter. Both 5-0.

Skill Attributes
Accuracy:805Accuracy:574
Timing:779Timing:721
Head Movement:803Head Movement:633
Blocking:843Blocking:827
Footwork:741Footwork:726
Clinch:668Clinch:708
Finishing:546Finishing:738
In-Fighting:636In-Fighting:855
Out-Fighting:698Out-Fighting:656
Physical Attributes
Power:862Power:883
Handspeed:766Handspeed:924
Reflexes:756Reflexes:621
Stamina:372Stamina:533
Strength:684Strength:1000
Chin:785Chin:743
Body Toughness:726Body Toughness:680
Skin Toughness:797Skin Toughness:694

Mental Attributes
Ring IQ:830Ring IQ:846
Composure:892Composure:548
Aggression:528Aggression:690
Workrate:512Workrate:637
Determination:377Determination:389
Heart:633Heart:838
Fouling:548Fouling:695
Training:859Training:732
Gameplan:792Gameplan:784

Punching Technique
Jab:850Jab:888
Cross:665Cross:547
Hook:606Hook:601
Uppercut:594Uppercut:696
Overhand:610Overhand:485
Body Punching:583Body Punching:756
Ended a draw, Scorecards: 57-57, 57-57, 57-58.

3 draws from 8 fights on the same card. I think my fighters are in cahoots so as not to get cut.

Paired off a 19 & 20 year old in a 6 rounder and now they're both injured till mid March - guessing I've taken years off their careers :lol:

@Rooq

Is there any scope for changing it back round so that you can spend committed profit from an upcoming show before the show has actually happened?

@Rooq when will a fighter stop sparring in fight camp? I just got a sparring partner in for one of my fighters for 2 weeks and he'll leave 2 weeks before the fight date. In real life I guess they stop sparring a week or two before the fight, but just wondering if any of this effects anything?

@Rooq

Is there any scope for changing it back round so that you can spend committed profit from an upcoming show before the show has actually happened?
not easily - basically because those checks do not take into account fight purses coming up. so it would look like you have a lot more money than you actually have.

i'll have another look, but it won't be quick - I'll need to do it properly so we don't end up with loads of promoters doing a @charltonlad and ending up in massive debt

@Rooq when will a fighter stop sparring in fight camp? I just got a sparring partner in for one of my fighters for 2 weeks and he'll leave 2 weeks before the fight date. In real life I guess they stop sparring a week or two before the fight, but just wondering if any of this effects anything?
up to 1 week before the fight date

not easily - basically because those checks do not take into account fight purses coming up. so it would look like you have a lot more money than you actually have.

i'll have another look, but it won't be quick - I'll need to do it properly so we don't end up with loads of promoters doing a @charltonlad and ending up in massive debt
@charltonlad ruining it for us all, what a cunt. :rofl

Chacal

King of the Spackers
Country Flag
Cuba
@Rooq I paid 3 world class scouts to do 3 month scouting reports and didn’t get any confirmation of them finishing or anything. They’ve just become available. Is that right?