eBoxing Promoter aka Rooq Boxing - Online boxing simulation game FREE to play

Chacal

King of the Spackers
Country Flag
Cuba
@Rooq does the Celtic title not count at National Level for TV?

My show below is fucked, if not.

Also pissed off that I put in a mandatory fight on that date and the mandatory turned it down saying it wasn't enough time (was more than 5 weeks) and now it's gone to purse bids a day later

And to make matters worse Big Boner just had his first loss. He just couldnt get up for the fight.

View attachment 16830
Why'd you match him against a guy with that many fights? Plus why you flying in guys from Egypt when you're a small hall promoter as the travel costs mount up.

Noticed you flew in a tasty Russian to beat up your novice who you then released too :lol:

You got any good lads I can buy on the cheap?

Why'd you match him against a guy with that many fights? Plus why you flying in guys from Egypt when you're a small hall promoter as the travel costs mount up.

Noticed you flew in a tasty Russian to beat up your novice who you then released too :lol:

You got any good lads I can buy on the cheap?
I aint got a clue what i am doing tbh ha. Yeah got a few good lads you could nick when i fold after my next 2 shows.

No fucking clue mate!! I just signed Morgan Milner from the AI for like 80k plus 40k compensation fee. I didnt know you could go that far into debt @Rooq i thought it would come up allegedly you dont have the funds.

Its embarassing tbh 🤣🙈
The check to see if you have enough money now also takes into account confirmed show revenue coming up (i.e in the next 6 game days)

@Rooq does the Celtic title not count at National Level for TV?

My show below is fucked, if not.

Also pissed off that I put in a mandatory fight on that date and the mandatory turned it down saying it wasn't enough time (was more than 5 weeks) and now it's gone to purse bids a day later

No, the celtic is regional level

@charltonlad i don't think the check capital code has worked properly and it shouldn't have allowed you to buy that last pro fighter.
if you want, I can undo that last purchase and send the fighter back to AI Turkey, but i'll have to cancel the fight.

i have changed the code back to how it was so its not going to check upcoming revenue anymore

@charltonlad i don't think the check capital code has worked properly and it shouldn't have allowed you to buy that last pro fighter.
if you want, I can undo that last purchase and send the fighter back to AI Turkey, but i'll have to cancel the fight.

i have changed the code back to how it was so its not going to check upcoming revenue anymore
Yes please @Rooq as i dont want to be Fwank!

Chacal

King of the Spackers
Country Flag
Cuba
if you cancel the Turk you'll still be in debt. Miller cost you 90k altogether
You should implement bank loans.

Hell, Don Kingahan is a giving sort of guy. He’ll loan the champ enough to get him out of debt, but you don’t want to know what happens if he is late with the remuneration.

I am down to 58k in debt now. And got 3 shows coming up that will make profit. If ok can you cancel the turk mate? No worries if not was my fault.
problem is mate, the Turk was a legitimate buy who you could afford.
its Miller who the game should not have let you buy. i calculate you'll get around 48k in manager fees coming up. show revenue will add some as well if you have any profitable shows coming up

edit: 25th March will get you your money back if you can wait that long...and thats due to Miller fighting! :lol:

problem is mate, the Turk was a legitimate buy who you could afford.
its Miller who the game should not have let you buy. i calculate you'll get around 48k in manager fees coming up. show revenue will add some as well if you have any profitable shows coming up
Cool i will leave it then. As i should be out of debt after this show on 25th March? Will i get bankrupted before then??

Screenshot_20200814-202301.png