eBoxing Promoter aka Rooq Boxing - Online boxing simulation game FREE to play

1595188277397.png

Most of you will be familiar with this game or its predecessor Rooq Boxing but for those new to the forum or not familiar with the game then Rooq has just reset the database last night and implemented some new features so everybody is starting from scratch again and I thought it was a good chance to get my promotion restarted after three years away from the game.

For those not familiar it is basically if you think Championship manager from the early nineties but you are a boxing promoter.Very basic layouts which I quite like.Its got the feel of an old Amiga game but the im sure you will appreciate the detail of it all.If you are a boxing fan and you like champ man games this is for you.

There is an online world of active promoters and you can choose to work together on co promotions, fights or simply do your own thing. You can fight human players or AI players its up to you but the real enjoyment of the game is interacting with other promoters whether thats working together or having both your fighters face off.

You can put your own shows on at your own expense in hundreds of venues around the world or approach other promoters to stage the fight or just put your fights on AI shows until you feel established enough to go alone.

The game really has everything from an amateur scene to gyms to purse bids to scouting to sponsorship and Rooq is always open to new suggestions to improve the game.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eBoxingPromoter is a web-based boxing simulation game that allows you to take control as a Promoter in the world of Professional Boxing.

Build up a promotional stable by signing fighters from a fully-simulated amateur scene with tens of thousands of fighters, or pick up seasoned professionals.

Send scouts to see if they can unearth the next superstar from over 80 countries.

Guide your fighters from regional titles to P4P greatness - the eBoxingPromoter world has world titles, interalphabetty titles, continental, national, regional titles and more!

Secure sponsorship and tv deals...get your promotional name out there and gain a reputation. Try to earn big from PPV!

Compete against or collaborate with other players! eBoxingPromoter has an in-game community area, with conversation messaging, forums and a chatroom.

Play how YOU want to play...put on competitive shows and not be afraid to take a loss, or build up hype-jobs against Latvian journeymen - it's entirely up to you!

Anybody started a new promotion? database got reset at 9pm last night.

I am Prizefighter Promotions same name as last time.Happy to do fights with anybody ive only got my four start up boxers so far and im trying to remember how to play this game again! Lots has changed since three years ago. Some of you lot wont have played for five years or more if you were on v.1 of Rooq boxing.

Anyway drop your promotion names in here so we know who is who.

Any in game discussion or game related stuff etc etc

Anybody started a new promotion? database got reset at 9pm last night.

I am Prizefighter Promotions same name as last time.Happy to do fights with anybody ive only got my four start up boxers so far and im trying to remember how to play this game again! Lots has changed since three years ago. Some of you lot wont have played for five years or more if you were on v.1 of Rooq boxing.

Anyway drop your promotion names in here so we know who is who.

Any in game discussion or game related stuff etc etc
Will look in the next few days. Loved v1, not touched since.

not played in about 4 years - it got too complex by the end. Will check it out again tho
Same, I lost interest when my Irish prospect took his first L against some journeymen I hand picked :lol:

I also had high hopes with a heavyweight who had the surname Gorman. I was about to proclaim him the King of Gypsies until he lost a shutout on his debut.

Bogotazo

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't get to play it the first time around but it sounded pretty interesting, I'll probably give it a go.

Been looking around and getting back into it. There's a lot more going on than I remember, but it seems manageable. The only thing I don't like is not being able to see an estimate of a fighter's stats. I seem to remember on the first version you could see an estimate of their stats, I think it was within 200pts (so 400-600). Now everyone's stats are just 1-1000 so I've got no idea if I'm putting my fighter in against someone decent or shit. I guess it might be more realistic but shit like this doesn't make it anymore fun imo.

Country Flag
China
Might get back involved in a local market once I've finished the job I'm doing at the moment. Was spending a few hours a day on it at one point. No way I'll have anything close to that kind of time again.

Country Flag
Saudi Arabia
I loved the first version of this and have fond memories of managing LMW Filipino kingpin Gagalac to multiple world titles but this is just too complicated for what is meant to be a casual game. It used to take me the best part of an hour on the original to put together a PPV and that was miles more intuitive than this. I hope it goes well though and Rooq is still making it pay.