Do you believe Knox

Does knox sleep with lots of 'models'

• Yes. I think he is being truthful

• Sorta. The numbers and/or looks of these ladies are being exaggerated

• No. He is making stuff up to impress strangers on the Internet

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not interested in a big back and forth argument with the same things over and over and the personal insults.

But think most of us are pretty open on here and I take the vast majority of posts at pure face value. Maybe im being naive but yeah.

Knox claims to regularly bang 10s. I dont believe him. Im interested in the consensus opinion on this.

As far as I'm aware he has never posted anything that would suggest this is true apart from his own constant claims

Not interested in a big back and forth argument with the same things over and over and the personal insults.

But think most of us are pretty open on here and I take the vast majority of posts at pure face value. Maybe im being naive but yeah.

Knox claims to regularly bang 10s. I dont believe him. Im interested in the consensus opinion on this.

As far as I'm aware he has never posted anything that would suggest this is true apart from his own constant claims
I have never claimed to regularly bang 10s. Your words not mine.

Some element of truth but the constant big-upping of himself gives the impression of major insecurities & provides insight into what he thinks is important in life.

EDIT: 100% troll driven by the above mentioned insecurities.
I'm somewhat insecure about someday becoming an aging divorcee. I'll probably be millionaire a couple times over by then at least, if either happens. Might have to drop half a million on telomere therapy for the aging part.

Lunny

Former OTH PL Cup Winner
Staff member
Country Flag
United Kingdom
I think a better question would be: "do you care if he is telling the truth?".

It surprises me how many people do.

It's still fully possible to be an asshole while earning big money and banging 10s etc. You don't have to discredit these things to dislike the guy.

True story. My last serious girlfriend, who has been scouted repeatedly for modeling work, although she never agreed, chose me over Mos Def.

To be literal, I'm the one who got to repeatedly fornicate with her instead of a good looking and extremely talented musician/actor. The deal breaker for her was that Mos Def is only 5'10, whereas I'm 6'1 and have great hair.

Can't make this shit up.

I think a better question would be: "do you care if he is telling the truth?".

It surprises me how many people do.

It's still fully possible to be an asshole while earning big money and banging 10s etc. You don't have to discredit these things to dislike the guy.
I don't think we would be human if we didn't apply a 'how likely is that to be true' assessment to what we hear. But I grant you there are those who believe everything they hear.

charltonlad

6x OTH Poker Champion
He's a cunt and it scientifically proven he's biggest cunt on OTH. I believe he is one if them cunts who fucks his mum, has no friends and lives off his mums money while working a basic job. He is also about 5ft 6 with size 5 feet and looks like trail. He is intimidated by my manliness.

I don't think anyone even knew he existed until that thread (whatever it was) where he got called out on his investments. Or something like that.

Genuinely never noticed him before that, so has his posting style changed or what?

Country Flag
Scotland
I don't think anyone even knew he existed until that thread (whatever it was) where he got called out on his investments. Or something like that.

Genuinely never noticed him before that, so has his posting style changed or what?
He's ramped up his trolling recently in proportion to people sussing out his act & not paying him the attention he's after.

Last edited:

He’s been doing the ric flair thing for a while. Since chb at least

He’s been doing the ric flair thing for a while. Since chb at least
Ric flair thing? Fuck is that? All I know Ric flair for is WOOOOOOOOOOO.
He's ramped up his trolling recently in proportion to people sussing out his act & not paying him the attention he's after.
This is basically the feeling I get. People noticed him, he started this money and model thing (or ramped it up) and now here we are.

Fwiw I don't really care if he's telling the truth or not. He can be funny with it but he can also be well off the mark with his humour. Like some of his banter is worse than @charltonlad.

Is also a cunt move to try take this piss out of what other posters look like and all. We all have banter and some might not actually like each other, but at the end of the day it's still only a forum. No need to get so personal imo.