Democratic Party/2020 Election Thread

Bogotazo

Administrator
Staff member
I called AOC a nutjob for obvious reasons. She's utterly insane. And if she's in control of energy policy she'll oppose literally every single thing in Biden's commercial. No way she'll green light bringing back manufacturing. She's killed every job she ever could since day one.
Isn't it possible that someone who opposes giving enormous tax breaks to abusive corporations like Amazon could create jobs through civic programs, as is outlined in the Green New Deal? Is tackling the existential crisis of climate change, rather than avoiding it, truly the "crazy" position?

She clearly won't be in control of policy anyway.

I called AOC a nutjob for obvious reasons. She's utterly insane. And if she's in control of energy policy she'll oppose literally every single thing in Biden's commercial. No way she'll green light bringing back manufacturing. She's killed every job she ever could since day one.
Aye, let's keep the people who have been fuckin us over for decades, whilst destroying the planet we live on, in power to fix all the issues.

amirite

It's fuckin mental.

The exact reason many on the left wouldn't get behind her is the very thing Trump is attacking...this retard will just push those doubters towards her by actually confirming that she is left enough for them :rofl
It's amazing. Is there nobody on his team who can plan a decent attack? They should be attacking her for being a fake, for pretending to be like Bernie, but being someone who sold out her "own" when she got some power.

Trump's fans will vote for him regardless, and tons of people will vote for anyone but Trump, so his tactics should be to create apathy in those who lean Democrat but are not committed and to sell himself as tough on crime, but not defending injustice.

Harris blocked DNA evidence to free an innocent man, Trump should argue he wants innocent people free and tougher sentences for the guilty, while Harris blocks the innocent but wants to weaken the ability of the police to catch the guilty.

Even from a economic point of view, renewable energy is the future. America should strive to be the leader in it while creating thousands of jobs. America should be proud that we helped build Tesla into the biggest (market cap wise) car manufacturer in the world for example.

Harris is a nothing appointment, imo.

If Biden was losing in the polls I doubt she gets the pick. He'd have had to have went with someone who would bring people with her. If you'd vote for Harris you were probably voting for Biden anyway, let's be honest.

I think he's picked her as a net neutral effort based on his current position and not rocking the boat.

TFG

WORLD CUP CHAMPION
Country Flag
England
Even from a economic point of view, renewable energy is the future. America should strive to be the leader in it while creating thousands of jobs. America should be proud that we helped build Tesla into the biggest (market cap wise) car manufacturer in the world for example.
It's a no brainer and America has thrived plenty in the past from the jobs created from such largescale national projects. The cost is easily offset by the job creation and economic stimulus.

It's a win win in tackling the climate problem at the same time/becoming the leader.

It's a no brainer and America has thrived plenty in the past from the jobs created from such largescale national projects. The cost is easily offset by the job creation and economic stimulus.

It's a win win in tackling the climate problem at the same time/becoming the leader.
Yeah it seems so common sense that people from both sides can agree on. There will be job losses from oil and coal, but those industries are becoming obsolete regardless.

Kamala is ruthless. I've seen it as she's been sued by families, had federal judges have to overturn her policies, and watched her flip flop on any issue that would put her closer to power. She didn't carry California in the primary, did she? When the people who know you best don't like you, that is pretty telling.

Considering Biden's mental state I can really see a Bush/Cheney scenario taking place with this pair. Just speculation. I can also see Joe being excused from office.
She is not gonna be in control of anything. Biden & Harris are right of center on most issues.

Isn't it possible that someone who opposes giving enormous tax breaks to abusive corporations like Amazon could create jobs through civic programs, as is outlined in the Green New Deal? Is tackling the existential crisis of climate change, rather than avoiding it, truly the "crazy" position?

She clearly won't be in control of policy anyway.
Not in the way that was outlined in the green new deal.

Nuclear Baby!

It's amazing. Is there nobody on his team who can plan a decent attack? They should be attacking her for being a fake, for pretending to be like Bernie, but being someone who sold out her "own" when she got some power.

Trump's fans will vote for him regardless, and tons of people will vote for anyone but Trump, so his tactics should be to create apathy in those who lean Democrat but are not committed and to sell himself as tough on crime, but not defending injustice.

Harris blocked DNA evidence to free an innocent man, Trump should argue he wants innocent people free and tougher sentences for the guilty, while Harris blocks the innocent but wants to weaken the ability of the police to catch the guilty.
Its clear at this point that Trumps strategy is to paint the Democrats as the AOC party. Her and "The Squad" are very unpopular outside of their base.

1597340915298.png

Yeah it seems so common sense that people from both sides can agree on. There will be job losses from oil and coal, but those industries are becoming obsolete regardless.
Many on one side don't even believe climate change is a thing.

I assume championing jobs in this field would be received as creating jobs in the unicorn breeding industry.