Demetrius Andrade vs Liam Williams

Who wins?

• Andrade

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Williams

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
Gut feeling is Andrade but its a fantastic fight and Williams has shown he is capable of dealing with a bigger man.

Just for me Andrade has ALL the tools to be p4p material but it just hasnt clicked at all so far and I feel there is so much more he hasnt shown.He is tall,rangey,southpaw absolute nightmare but he just hasnt found that style that gets the most out of his advantages.When it clicks with him we are in for a treat.

I can just vision Andrade noticing Williams having success getting inside and throwing some long wide shots that will keep him scoring and Williams frustrated a bit.I definitely think Williams will have moments where he gets in there but Id expect lots of moving lots of turning Williams and just throwing a scoring shot whilst keeping him frustrated.

Given how many fights for a belt Andrade has had, his list of opponents are a fucking disgrace. Absolutely embarrassing.

No legs in the Liam Williams to Matchroom thing then? I suppose the source was only him sat next to Eddie at a boxing show :lol:

Country Flag
France
Fucking love this fight and think Williams really puts it on him and gets the win
Fuck it, I'm going Williams to perform out of his skin and get he W by dramatic KO
WAR DULLY
yes boys! i'm picking williams too. he looked like a good prospect b4 the 2 smith fights and looked good after. i think smith was all wrong for him and altho andrade is awkward i think williams has the tools to win. he has 1 of the best jabs in british boxing and even tho hes come up from 154 hes strong enough not to get bullied around the ring. hes sparred bjs and i dont think he could've had a better sparring partner for this

Davie

Former Prediction League Champion
Country Flag
Scotland
yes boys! i'm picking williams too. he looked like a good prospect b4 the 2 smith fights and looked good after. i think smith was all wrong for him and altho andrade is awkward i think williams has the tools to win. he has 1 of the best jabs in british boxing and even tho hes come up from 154 hes strong enough not to get bullied around the ring. hes sparred bjs and i dont think he could've had a better sparring partner for this
Some cunt needs to stomp him, he's never going to unify or face a real challenge.
Williams has been stopping everyone since stepping up and lets not forget Andrade came up from 154lb too.

Williams did struggle with Smith but Andrade is nothing like Smith.
Liam to beat the piss out of him!

Some cunt needs to stomp him, he's never going to unify or face a real challenge.
Williams has been stopping everyone since stepping up and lets not forget Andrade came up from 154lb too.

Williams did struggle with Smith but Andrade is nothing like Smith.
Liam to beat the piss out of him!
Reckon the arrogant cunt has some quit in him as well. His personality is on a par with Shields for likeability.