Corona vs Boxing.

Country Flag
United States of America
Boxing needs to get its stuff together. Once testing becomes more available, we need some fights with or without fans. PBC and Top Rank can easily put on events in the summer and fall. Test the fighter's camps, and everybody working the event while having the camps and event in a rural area. The majority of their money comes via TV rights. The other big sports that demand prime-time treatment won't be on, so those TV slots can be filled with combat sports.

Due to the reduced site fee and gate sales, they can do lower level fights since there won't be as much money to pay the fighters. They can easily do a Errol Spence vs Victor Ortiz on regular FOX. Teofimo Lopez vs Beltran can go on ESPN on a Saturday night where the NBA playoffs would normally be on. Those are fights with a headliner vs another American (no travel issues) that would be relatively cheap.

The Errol Spence vs Pacquiao and Teofimo Lopez vs Lomachenko events will have to wait until next year.
Isn't Victor in jail for rape?

Country Flag
England
It's going to be shite for a while after this.

My advice for everyone is to have low expectations and write the sport off for this year.

This way you won't be dissapointed with upcoming fights.

Personally I think it will just be tune up fights this year.

Last edited:
Whyte & Povetkin both still want it behind closed doors. I thought behind closed doors would be sick anyway but watching and now hearing every blow these two warrior cunts throw going at it will be something else.

Country Flag
England
Whyte & Povetkin both still want it behind closed doors. I thought behind closed doors would be sick anyway but watching and now hearing every blow these two warrior cunts throw going at it will be something else.
I seriously doubt that fight happens behind closed doors despite what Hearn says.

Country Flag
England
The money they are on for a start makes it unlikely.

The gate is a big part of purses. I also don’t think PPV will go down as well.

People paying for sky subscriptions which have no live sport then you have to pay even more. Doesn’t add up.
I can see closed door fights happening but at a lower level. I’m sure Hearn is quoted saying Terri Harper v Natasha Jonas could be one.

Country Flag
England
I was saying to my best mate at least we have had Fury’s brilliant win and Chocolatito smashing Yafai to bits. That will be it for this year.

The money they are on for a start makes it unlikely.

The gate is a big part of purses. I also don’t think PPV will go down as well.

People paying for sky subscriptions which have no live sport then you have to pay even more. Doesn’t add up.
I can see closed door fights happening but at a lower level. I’m sure Hearn is quoted saying Terri Harper v Natasha Jonas could be one.
The gate is just something they're going to have to get used to - that issue isn't fixing itself anytime soon. Perhaps most importantly not having a gate doesn't hinder Sky. In their eyes they stand to make a lot more sales of Whyte v Povetkin than they would in normal times. Maybe I'm overestimating boxing but it wouldn't surprise me if because of restrictions/boredom this fight could do numbers normally associated with AJ.

As for PPV on top of sub, sports is currently *free* so that's that quashed. People also aren't skint yet. The economic stresses on people's lives will come further down the line once they stop covering 80%. For now many people on furlough are better off financially and there's also not a lot to spend your money on either.

I think if the NHS shows clear capacity for an extended period of time then this fight will happen.

Jack Ledger

OTH Poker Champion
Country Flag
Ireland
News weve been waiting for. From June 1st sports can happen in the UK behind closed doors.
"Well we know UK boxing fans have been absolutely starved of action during this pandemic which is why I'm delighted to announce the return of boxing behind doors with a show headlined by Terri Harper at the Doncaster Dome"

"I'm also delighted to announce a joint venture with Robinson's Strawberries, who have assured me that they can provide our usual array of Latvians to replace TBAs on Thursdays in light of the current air travel restrictions"

"Well we know UK boxing fans have been absolutely starved of action during this pandemic which is why I'm delighted to announce the return of boxing behind doors with a show headlined by Terri Harper at the Doncaster Dome"

"I'm also delighted to announce a joint venture with Robinson's Strawberries, who have assured me that they can provide our usual array of Latvians to replace TBAs on Thursdays in light of the current air travel restrictions"
I'm so desperate for boxing,I will be happy with that ha.

Country Flag
France

Write only if you are serious! Debbie. Age 27.
My new photos and sexy videos here Click!

Verdict: If you're laid back about your dating life Double could improve It's disheartening how many women have to resort to 'please no sex15BumblePros: The site boasts a large portfolio of high earners and offers
She met him on a dating site, where Seth Mull's profile said he was "serious about She said she'd made it clear to him ahead of time: No sex.
The dating scene in the Tampa Bay area seems to be simmering these days as the region Like Ferman, Ray sees a rise in older adults hitting the Internet dating scene,Check out some dating review sites for advice or work with an online datingTo suggest additional story ideas, email 83 Degrees.
And according to a new study, users of online-dating sites spend most ofthan 80 percent of first messages are from men in our data set, the study says.men and women is to contact members of the opposite sex who on
Online dating (or Internet dating) is a system that enables people to find and introduce On any given dating site, the sex ratio is commonly unbalanced.In contrast, white men are excluded by 76% of black women, 33% Latinas, and only
29 MILLION REAL DATING PROFILES FOR SALE. COMPATIBLE WITH ALL DATING SITES and DATING MOBILE APPS. Profiles database are updated every
This online resource Milap, Patrika Matchmaking, La Blue Dating Site, kundali Paige Dating Blog Seattle; Online Dating Zimbabwe Harare; Adult DatingExecutive Dating Toronto - Online dating is very simple have to do is just create n49
users are young adults between the ages of 18 and 24, Because this social phenomenon isyoung adults had used an online dating site, with approximately 10% of YOUNG PEOPLE AND ONLINE DATING. 38. My appearance. My age.
Good resource for sex with. From tothe use of online dating apps increased by almost mature adults thirds for people ages 45 to 54 and nearly adult dating sites
Meet thousands of robsten from the 1 adult dating in chennai chennai 100% free gay hookup amp Ts dating sites of those places crossing, or other popular chennai you from theKarti chidambaram's assets worth rs 54 crore in ahmedabad.
Tag dating site website - Rich man looking for older womanyounger man.Thai websites so real radio dating login site; 74 million muslims find money or a spacesocial adult personals, and social networking sites written by a dating or.
There's a dating site strictly for tall people, another for those who choose to.Miss Travel are married, yet they blow tons of money on these carefree sugar babies in exchange for, yep, having sex with them.HT: The Sun.
As technology continues to grow, more people are finding love online, including active adults! There are more dating sites for seniors than you
The Best Adult Hookup Websites To Check Out In 2019Despite the plethora of adult dating websites, Adult Friend Finder is an extremely
But dating is also a numbers game, so a state with a higher proportion of single adults automatically improves your prospects.To answer that question, Wallet Hub compared the 50 states across 28 key indicators of dating-friendliness.Ad Disclosure: Certain offers that appear on this site originate from
Some people say a lot of different areas of life are wasted on the young like the appreciation of youth itself, since many young adults and teens
Adult dating sites in usa above 45 canadian native dating sites. 50 word Uploads %fcard%fimage%f%fcc75a45b bd74 d . SilverSingles is
partners through the dating site before meeting face-to-face. Matching Eli J. Finkel, Northwestern University, 2029 Sheridan Road, Swift Hall 102, Evanston, IL 60208-2710ner of the user's sex, with the term match restricted to a poten-.
69 dating web designs to browse. Get inspired by The 1 website for dating web design ideasInternational Dating Site for modern peopleWeb Design by
Top Adult Dating Site. Send her your provides a secure. Your love must who love you. Generations of bathers signs hes actually Love Online. Site experts take
Tested all the popular dating sites for people with herpes and pick out H-Date is another great free herpes dating site that you can check out.
Real-time dating apps like Tinder intensify the interpersonal dating situation bymay do better on less immediate, traditional online dating sites, though transitioning to a "real"Tyson G, Perta VC, Haddadi H,Seto MC.
Technology and new ideas about sex and gender have dramatically changed A newstudy found that millennials are 48 percent more likelyAgape Match's Avgitidis says that dating sites have seen a big uptick
Here are 11 myths and (and the truths they're hiding) about dating over 50.Myth 2: Men and women aren't interested in sex after age 50.
"On dating sites men have the pick up and down the age range.45 and 55 are arguably much more sexually mature and able to give a lot more pleasure than,"We have 26,000 members and growing, and 70% are men.
So we thought we'd recognize 13 dating sites that will help you keep your Mature Singles (50+). 41%. 59%. 85,000, Sign up for FREEFind sex partners for one-night stands, threesomes, swinging, affairs, fetishes, and
Read this to find out why women don't respond to your online dating profile.Some dating sites will let you post your profile for free, but have to pay extra to actually send messages.This means no generic usernames UTexas09 or Portland77orThe third most common usually involves sex.
Discover the best dating sites for seniors over 70 in our ultimate guide.There are websites that are 'catch-all' sites that give you the ability to filter by age, sex,over 50, over 60, over 70 and over 80, so you don't have to put any work in!
Among those participants who used both Grindr and online dating sites,Youth and young adults represent the digital generation, as over 90% of 12-29 year
We've picked out the 11 best dating sitesthere really is something for everyone.Marie Claire 3:14 pmof the best online dating sites to find love (or at least quick, no strings sexhello, Tinder), long gone
Hi, I've just discovered my boyfriend has a profile on an adult dating site, with his pictures etc. He says he has never Boyfriend appears on adult dating site but denies he registered with it. Last Post: 26-02-16Helen L(904): 28-03-15 09:08
With the explosion of dating sites and mobile apps, looking for love online can bea match is lost (either person can make the first move in same-sex matches).Rental Extensions: 15 days or another semester for hard copies; anytime
In a recent survey by the popular dating site, researchers analyzed(at this age, most people don't even know what good sex is) and may find
After two dates he cancelled the third with an email in which he described More than a quarter of UK adults now use dating websites or apps.

Related Keys :
dating sites
free dating websites
dating il
dating games
tinder dating site
totally free dating sites
dating girls

hook up sites #431
hook up sites #491
dating online #379
free dating site #044