Corona vs Boxing.

they can but likely won't be allowed. just just really frustrating. a match with no audience , no camps...that's toast!
Showtime had a fight on shobox March 13th with only media members, employees and family in a small room. It wasn't that bad. When we watch undercard fights, there are sometimes less people in the audience than that.

Делая упор на широкий навык в данном секторе и профессиональную бригаду мастеров своего дела, по , замена насоса в скважине, промывка ливневой канализации, прочистка канализации, телеинспекция систем канализации, промывка трубопроводов высоким давлением, замена СУЗ на скважине, прочистка трубопроводов высоким давлением и другие. Данные сервисы обширно эксплуатируются в разнообразных направленностях, таких как коммерческий, а также жилой сектор, сельхозхозяйство и ирригация. Наша команда профессионалов обладает обширным жизненным опытом в этих областях, все перечисленное даёт возможность нам совершать такие службы такие услуги как обустройство скважины, промывка канализации, диагностика скважин, обслуживание артезианских скважин, очистка ёмкостей питьевой воды, прочистка дренажной канализации, очистка водоподъёмных труб, поставка скважинных трубочень быстро и оперативно. Имеющиеся услуги постоянно эксплуатируются нашими клиентами за их своевременное выполнение и более лучшую расценочную программу.
@Fuck You and @Fuck Off

• Haha
Reactions: AAS

Bogotazo

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure if this was posted but it's pretty exhaustive:

One thing I'm curious about is which fighters are going to have a hard time getting back, either because they're older, rustier, or tend to let themselves go.

Which fighters do you think will be most impacted by the layoff? I'm sure it depends on how long this goes for, but we might be feeling the effects for a long time and get treated to endless tune-ups for the next year.

Boxing needs to get its stuff together. Once testing becomes more available, we need some fights with or without fans. PBC and Top Rank can easily put on events in the summer and fall. Test the fighter's camps, and everybody working the event while having the camps and event in a rural area. The majority of their money comes via TV rights. The other big sports that demand prime-time treatment won't be on, so those TV slots can be filled with combat sports.

Due to the reduced site fee and gate sales, they can do lower level fights since there won't be as much money to pay the fighters. They can easily do a Errol Spence vs Victor Ortiz on regular FOX. Teofimo Lopez vs Beltran can go on ESPN on a Saturday night where the NBA playoffs would normally be on. Those are fights with a headliner vs another American (no travel issues) that would be relatively cheap.

The Errol Spence vs Pacquiao and Teofimo Lopez vs Lomachenko events will have to wait until next year.

Heard from an insider that contractually, Breidis vs Dorticos can only be extended one more time up to a maximum of 90 days, which means the last plausible date for it to happen under the contract would be the 21st June.

If it hasn’t happened by then, they technically are supposed to scrap season 2, but would most likely look to organise the match with the trophy still on the line etc.

Watch this space I suppose.

Heard from an insider that contractually, Breidis vs Dorticos can only be extended one more time up to a maximum of 90 days, which means the last plausible date for it to happen under the contract would be the 21st June.

If it hasn’t happened by then, they technically are supposed to scrap season 2, but would most likely look to organise the match with the trophy still on the line etc.

Mate even if it takes place in 2025 we have to watch it.

But just thinking about it, neither boxer will have anything else planned, plus they can't exactly start with Season 3, so not sure this news is too big a deal. Might get nasty if the sides try and re-negotiate the cash I guess.

It's ridiculous just thinking about it, should have been wrapped up last autumn but this faffing around with the WBO meant that even the mooted March date was very very late. And now it'll be amazing if it just happens at all.

Country Flag
Northern Ireland

Could be wrong but didn’t the same thing happen for Smith vs. Groves? Yet the fight still happened anyway.

Country Flag
Northern Ireland
Maybe. Like 1971971 said there’s no better option for them anyway so hopefully it happens.
Kalle’s contracts seem to be watertight too, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he somehow got that deadline extended due to the Coronavirus isolation months, if the fighters were to get arsey about it.

Kalle’s contracts seem to be watertight too, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he somehow got that deadline extended due to the Coronavirus isolation months, if the fighters were to get arsey about it.
I don’t think so, this about the contracts is coming directly from Comosa AG this week.