Corona vs Boxing.

Country Flag
Northern Ireland
I’m worried this will stop a Herring-Frampton fight in June. Was planning on going ringside for the first time at a fight.

Country Flag
Northern Ireland
So Uncle Bob has confirmed that no fans will be going to the Stevenson fight and will now be contested behind closed doors. Looking at arranging the Inoue fight in a TV studio

How will this affect things moving forward?

Cancelled shows? Empty arenas?
They should take this opportunity to be creative, have fights in open air purpose-built arenas and on barges like in the old days.

Las Vegas will be an interesting study. That city depends on conventions and tourism for a large percentage of its income. In the last month Wynn Resorts stock is down over 50%, and that's just one operator.

Will they cancel Wilder vs. Fury 3 at a time when they are desperate for cash? Will they allow other promoters to move fights currently scheduled in other states to Vegas? Or do they essentially bleed money for a year?

Well at this rate it looks like the WBSS final isn't going to happen next weekend based on the new measures introduced by the Latvian government. Dunno whether anyone is going from here but @Chinny and I are supposed to be...

EDIT:
This final will just never happen will it?

Boxing has to go on behind closed doors. This is essential for the boxers because they don't get paid otherwise. As said previously, the TV revenue should be enough to cover things in the US. I wonder though, where will the fights be held? It should be easier to secure venues surely.

I know. Can't imagine what that will look like. You'll be able to hear every voice clearly. Fighters listening to the commentary of their own fight as they're fighting!
Bloody hell,we'll be able to hear even more of Gallagher commentating on fights in the corner.

1. Kurgo Doggie Backpack

This Kurgo doggy backpack is lightweight nevertheless still provides more when compared with enough area to shop the essentials.

What we just like about it:
- Blue, crimson, or black/orange color possibilities
- Leash attachment point in the trunk
- Reflective stripes to get added visibility
Helpful Examine: I actually have owned this item for well over a new year, likely on 2 years now, together with it’ s outstanding and of extremely high quality. I was an enthusiastic hiker and love bringing my dog (GSP mix) on the trails with me. She loves to wear the girl package and gets excellent thrilled at the vision of it. It keeps a few small things although is not substantial enough for a 17-ounce water bottle, so I experienced to get some sort of soft side water package to put in it. She also carries a collapsible bowl, some sort of tennis golf ball and 100 doggie bags and there’ s a good little area left, and so it does hold some sort of fair amount of objects. We still have given this piece A LOT of work with, and it has held up very well, simply no holes, tears or actually any evident wear. ”

Offered sizes: Baxter (30 to be able to 85 pounds) and Large Baxter (50 to one hundred ten pounds)
Purchase At this point on Chewy
2 . not KONG Trek Canine Package

This KONG cure doggie pack is a good snap to put on and changes for a perfect fitting.

What we love about it:
- Large section pocket has a new integrated key holder
- Stylish blue color having reflective silver trim
- Interior straps in order to keep water bottle in spot
Valuable Review: “ This backpack can be brilliant! Purchased to give my 75-pound American Bulldog a new ‘ job’ together with he or she had been immediately better behaved on our walks. I actually ordered typically the L/XL thanks to his huge chest muscles and large head yet had to adjust often the straps all the way to their most compact. I probably could experience received away having a smaller size. The pack put in at home to fit and change, the bags are roomier in comparison with I actually expected, and looks rather sturdy. I’ ve just recently been putting modest leg weights on each one side although I’ n looking forward to upping the weight as the dog gets more employed to having it. ”

Available sizes: Medium and Large

4. Ruffwear Full-Day Walking Load up For Dogs, Extra-Small

That Ruffwear hiking bunch will be well-worth the expense: This boasts lightweight substance inside an ultra-visible orange coloration with large pockets and comfy padding.

What we like with regards to it:
- Nonslip straps guarantee the pack goes to spot
- Cushioned take care of allows you to assist find their way your dog
- Operate the V-ring with the top to connect with a leash

Helpful Evaluation: “ Brilliant dog backpack! I explored intended for months before ultimately buying this one for the reason that the price was obviously a great deal to justify to me. My partner and i am glad My partner and i obtained this pack. We all attempted on cheaper types in the local pet stores but they moved about a lot and would not really fit good. The totes fit A LOT regarding things in them! Now there is almost way too a great deal room but if you’ re hiking or even using day trips this will be a good issue. Overall I would surely advise taking the plunge and even buying this dog back pack. ”

One size merely

Lunny

Former OTH PL Cup Winner
Staff member
Country Flag
United Kingdom
1. Kurgo Doggie Backpack

This Kurgo doggy backpack is lightweight nevertheless still provides more when compared with enough area to shop the essentials.

Helpful Examine: I actually have owned this item for well over a new year, likely on 2 years now, together with it’ s outstanding and of extremely high quality. I was an enthusiastic hiker and love bringing my dog (GSP mix) on the trails with me. She loves to wear the girl package and gets excellent thrilled at the vision of it. It keeps a few small things although is not substantial enough for a 17-ounce water bottle, so I experienced to get some sort of soft side water package to put in it. She also carries a collapsible bowl, some sort of tennis golf ball and 100 doggie bags and there’ s a good little area left, and so it does hold some sort of fair amount of objects. We still have given this piece A LOT of work with, and it has held up very well, simply no holes, tears or actually any evident wear. ”

Offered sizes: Baxter (30 to be able to 85 pounds) and Large Baxter (50 to one hundred ten pounds)

This KONG cure doggie pack is a good snap to put on and changes for a perfect fitting.

What we love about it:
Valuable Review: “ This backpack can be brilliant! Purchased to give my 75-pound American Bulldog a new ‘ job’ together with he or she had been immediately better behaved on our walks. I actually ordered typically the L/XL thanks to his huge chest muscles and large head yet had to adjust often the straps all the way to their most compact. I probably could experience received away having a smaller size. The pack put in at home to fit and change, the bags are roomier in comparison with I actually expected, and looks rather sturdy. I’ ve just recently been putting modest leg weights on each one side although I’ n looking forward to upping the weight as the dog gets more employed to having it. ”

That Ruffwear hiking bunch will be well-worth the expense: This boasts lightweight substance inside an ultra-visible orange coloration with large pockets and comfy padding.

Helpful Evaluation: “ Brilliant dog backpack! I explored intended for months before ultimately buying this one for the reason that the price was obviously a great deal to justify to me. My partner and i am glad My partner and i obtained this pack. We all attempted on cheaper types in the local pet stores but they moved about a lot and would not really fit good. The totes fit A LOT regarding things in them! Now there is almost way too a great deal room but if you’ re hiking or even using day trips this will be a good issue. Overall I would surely advise taking the plunge and even buying this dog back pack. ”

One size merely
Looks decent tbf

1. Kurgo Doggie Backpack

What we love about it:

One size merely
@JoeG

Jack Ledger

OTH Poker Champion
Country Flag
Ireland
Makes sense. The ESPNs of this world will be desperate for some fresh/live content as everything else is being shut down.
Kellerman (conscious of the upcoming Top Rank schedule) made the fair point that it is much less of a logistical undertaking with boxers. Limited participants mean you can test all involved.

Pab

Born a Caucasian
Staff member
Country Flag
Ireland
Interesting (/irresponsible of ) to see boxing/UFC power through with events in empty venues, it surely isn't feasible moving forward though without running at some kind of massive loss. Obviously it's not the priority right now but some huge events are surely gonna get canned at this rate.