Canelo vs Avni Yildirim Ordered by WBC

This would be the second time (first time being in 2017 after GGG cancelled their June fight in Kazakhstan).

Geoff

OTH Poker Champion
Canelo will legit beat GGG this time. GGG already has an L on his record so he probably doesn't give a fuck about taking another one for a payday. People without an agenda know a past prime Golovkin beat a prime Canelo so who gives a fuck.

Hell end up fighting Smith on PPV tbf.
Thats a fight i can get behind. One they both need to 'earn' the fight with Canelo.

If he takes that and wins then fair enough he can have the GGG/Canelo payday.

But right now i dont think either has done enough to get the fight

I think GGG is faded enough that Canelo gets a clear victory this time. I personally have the series 1-1 but wouldn't argue the results of the second either way.

Country Flag
England
Hell end up fighting Smith on PPV tbf.
Not necessarily.

Callum Smith already turned this down last year and they thought about the offer for a bit.

Gallagher has been really dismissive of BJS as well.

Makes a lot of sense for it to happen though

This is brilliant. GGG may just have enough for one final performance. Then again he may not, but who can blame him the pay day at the expense of BJS!

Would much rather see Ryder get the much deserved rematch against Smith.

And then have BJS v Eubank Jnr.

Now there are three quality headline fights.

This is brilliant. GGG may just have enough for one final performance. Then again he may not, but who can blame him the pay day at the expense of BJS!

Would much rather see Ryder get the much deserved rematch against Smith.

And then have BJS v Eubank Jnr.

Now there are three quality headline fights.
Thats pretty perfect really. Think all make good money for each fighter.

Have a feeling all 3 would be PPV though sadly.

GGG with a final swansong would be brilliant after the frustration of his career

Because Dazn are playing hardball?

@TomPreston is PPV so be it. I'm certain I wouldn't pay but would still enjoy the adverts in between rounds!
Yeah I'd back my IPTV for them all.

The talk about Corona making mega numbers for combat sports hasnt quite worked out.

UFC on Saturday the only sport in town and got its lowest ever viewing numbers on ESPN