because i cant find music thread.

Country Flag
United States of America
These girls came out in 2005.

Good honest happy dancing music. When I was visiting the Philippines, they were playing their music.

I immediately liked it. Cheesy, sexy and a good beat.

Country Flag
United States of America

I absolutely love me some weather girls. The song is gay but the voices cannot be duplicated. The white male dancer is my favorite. He is buff as hell. Well, all the dancers are buff..but the song sounds GREAT.

Country Flag
Australia
This is great if you wanna watch it @DobyZhee. RIP MaMa Zhee.

I hope you are well mate. I haven't commented on your family situation because it's none of my business but I do genuinely care about you as a man (no Doby).
I remember in 2015 when I mentioned that I might come to Vegas and you were the first to offer everything. Look after yourself.

Country Flag
United States of America
This is great if you wanna watch it @DobyZhee. RIP MaMa Zhee.

I hope you are well mate. I haven't commented on your family situation because it's none of my business but I do genuinely care about you as a man (no Doby).
I remember in 2015 when I mentioned that I might come to Vegas and you were the first to offer everything. Look after yourself.

Thank you for the kind words. If you’re ever in Vegas don’t be a stranger and reach out.

I’m doing fine. I’m just going through her stuff and throwing it out. I’ll get help soon from my relatives.

Everyday I wake up and realize she’s gone. I was taking her for granted, the way I was living.

She died painlessly in her sleep so she didn’t suffer.

god bless.