All kicking off at the Snooker

What's going on here?

• Total voters

Lunny

Former OTH PL Cup Winner
Staff member
Country Flag
United Kingdom
There's usually 3 of us for our roughly yearly game of snooker. 2 of us shite and 1 good. The good player couldn't come yesterday as he cares for his mum and due to her health conditions he's being really careful and shielding and that.

So me and the other shit player have decided this is prime opportunity to secretly train weekly in the hopes of beating him at a frame when he next plays. One day he's going to finally get out of lockdown and we're going to suggest a friendly game of snooker before casually smashing centuries.

Country Flag
England
There's usually 3 of us for our roughly yearly game of snooker. 2 of us shite and 1 good. The good player couldn't come yesterday as he cares for his mum and due to her health conditions he's being really careful and shielding and that.

So me and the other shit player have decided this is prime opportunity to secretly train weekly in the hopes of beating him at a frame when he next plays. One day he's going to finally get out of lockdown and we're going to suggest a friendly game of snooker before casually smashing centuries.
Can’t see how this plan doesn’t work.

Sounds like a solid plan, but you should probably learn the rules first in order to really give yourself a good chance.

Just concentrate on safeties tbh and hope he rage quits.

Lunny

Former OTH PL Cup Winner
Staff member
Country Flag
United Kingdom
Week 2 of snooker practice went well. Hit a few double digit breaks, legit ones this time.

I also did a fantastic trick shot of screwing the white back into the pocket from an angle...I only called it because I didn't think I'd be able to do it. Shame it was in the middle of an actual frame