All kicking off at the Snooker

What's going on here?

• Total voters

Davie

Former Prediction League Champion
Country Flag
Scotland
That's the last two wins Ronnie has had that I've been convinced he was out of his nut at the post match interview.
Saw him get interviewed by Colin Murray on Eurosport after the quarter and sure he was on a bit of Kalle Sauerlands gear.

I know he can be a bit of a belter but rambling about cue action is more important than winning world titles?

Country Flag
Saudi Arabia
That's the last two wins Ronnie has had that I've been convinced he was out of his nut at the post match interview.
Saw him get interviewed by Colin Murray on Eurosport after the quarter and sure he was on a bit of Kalle Sauerlands gear.

I know he can be a bit of a belter but rambling about cue action is more important than winning world titles?
Last night he looked like he was doing lines inbetween frames

People moan about not enough characters in sport,O'Sullivan like Jimmy White and Alex Higgins before him the only players I would of payed to watch.

O'Sullivan is a genius and a lot of his interviews he is doing them for a reaction,anyway a player that puts bums on seats because many have me reaching for the remore control,boring to watch and listen to,robots.

Country Flag
England
Shit standard for a final.
Cuz there’s no jester 👀, robbed by ridiculous snooker escape tactics 👀

In all seriousness it’ll get better I can’t see Wilson turning this into a classic without some serious O Sullivan break downs. He’s played like a donkey and still won this session possibly 6-2.

Cuz there’s no jester 👀, robbed by ridiculous snooker escape tactics 👀

In all seriousness it’ll get better I can’t see Wilson turning this into a classic without some serious O Sullivan break downs. He’s played like a donkey and still won this session possibly 6-2.
It's just watching who will be slightly less shit than the other at the moment.

Balance. They play fuck loads hours in a championship. Imagine feeling shit and uncomfortable with way playing whole time. No surprise he wants talk about hitting sweet spot. Still winning ain't he is not his concern

People moan about not enough characters in sport,O'Sullivan like Jimmy White and Alex Higgins before him the only players I would of payed to watch.

O'Sullivan is a genius and a lot of his interviews he is doing them for a reaction,anyway a player that puts bums on seats because many have me reaching for the remore control,boring to watch and listen to,robots.
Could be me bulls hitting but snooker better back in day as a spectacle. Love the speed and risks took by old characters.

Could be me bulls hitting but snooker better back in day as a spectacle. Love the speed and risks took by old characters.

Guys like Higgins played a different high risk game than any before him.He got a lot of younger people like myself watching and the older players may of hated Higgins but anyone thinking the game would of grew watching Chatlton,Spencer,Thorburn,Griffiths and even Steve Davis grind their way to victory playing percentage,safety first snooker week in or out is delusional.

Guys like White,Hendry then came on the scene and positive attacking play,long pots and quick breaks became the way to play and win in style.

Guys like Higgins played a different high risk game than any before him.He got a lot of younger people like myself watching and the older players may of hated Higgins but anyone thinking the game would of grew watching Chatlton,Spencer,Thorburn,Griffiths and even Steve Davis grind their way to victory playing percentage,safety first snooker week in or out is delusional.

Guys like White,Hendry then came on the scene and positive attacking play,long pots and quick breaks became the way to play and win in style.
Judd Trump was a breath of fresh air when he first broke through to be fair.

I used to watch a lot of snooker but as with most things I've kind of fallen away from it.