365 Day Challenge Day 312: Kendal Holt v RicardonTorres I/II

Rematch is arguably the best round in history.

I loved both of these back in this era, lots of interesting fights were made and they all seemed willing to face each other.

Country Flag
Norway

1. Holt (maybes 10-8)
2. Holt
3. Holt
4. Holt
5. Holt
6. Holt 10-8 (dont think the ref called it for no reason)
7. Holt
8. Holt
9. Holt
10. Holt
11.Torres TKO

Absolute mental fight. Holt comprehensively out boxes Torres and drops him hard in the sixth - didnt see a replay of the first round 'slip' but also looked like a KD. Holt starts getting pelted with cans and the ref lets it go on, apparently a cornerman grabbed his leg too. Torres drops and hurts Holt in the eleventh and the fight gets stopped but under farcical condistions. I had Holt miles ahead.

1 Holt KO

Felt for Torres in this one, he smashed Holt all over dropped him twice then was essentually KOd by a headbutt. All happened in a minute of action.

Inwish we had got Torres v Hatton and Chino.

Davie

**2020 OTH Poster of the Year**
Country Flag
Scotland
1. 10-8 Holt, looked like a left hook lands.
2. 10-9 Holt
3. 10-9 Holt, nearly had him over again, due to balance issues....
4. 10-9 Holt. Torres having issues getting into range but he';s giving it a good go. Close round, footage not helping see what is landing here.
5. 10-9 Holt. Not really catching fire yet, Holt accurate with the jab and seems to get through with the right when he lets it go. When Torres gets in there's a skirmish and it's hard to see who is getting the better of those, then they break
6. 10-8 Holt. Thank fuck for that, it was getting slow, Holt keeping too much distance, fighting when he wants to and only throwing the jab to keep him off, very few attempts at hurting Torres....until he hurts him
7. 10-9 Holt. Coming forward now but still not pulling the trigger, Torres still clearly buzzed but no attempt by Holt to stop him. I'm going to have little sympathy for him in the end and this can only be in here for the controversy, because it's not a great fight.
8. 10-10 Can't give this to anyone. Holt - feint feint feint, go for a walk, reset. Fuck off man.
9. 10-9 Holt, That was another 10-10 until the last 3 seconds. Going by @Chatty's report then crowd are more patient than me, I'd already threw 3 cans at the screen.
10. 9-10 Torres for trying.
11. Holt gets in an exchange and seems to get the better of Torres and seemingly rocks him then runs away for the next minute, where are you fucking going man? That's Before Torres catches up to him and almost puts him through the ropes with a left hook. YAASSS! Torres piles it on and the ref quite rightly waves it off....Fuck Kendall Holt!

Last edited:
I lost 11 pound last week and 3 1/2 this week which I was pretty dissapointed with but I kinda knew as didnt have the best week food wise

Country Flag
Cuba
Rematch is arguably the best round in history.

I loved both of these back in this era, lots of interesting fights were made and they all seemed willing to face each other.
Great?
He wobbled him and arguably knocked him out with a headbutt.