6. 10-9 Barrera
7. 10-9 Barrera
8. 10-9 Barrera
9. 10-9 Barrera
10. 9-10 Naz
11. 10-9 Barrera
12. 9-9 Barrera (MAB deducted one pt)

116-111 Barrera. Which matches Chuck Giampa 116-111
Think I gave Naz 4 rounds last time I scored it, which would agree with Duane Ford 115-112 & Patricia Morse Jarman 115-112

There can be no doubt who won it but this was not the thrashing some made out.
I don't think this is peak Naz but I'm not sure if even a peak 97 Naz beats a 2001 Barrera.
It's been said a million times but I would love to see it to find out, would have loved to see Naz at his pinnacle in with the mighty quartet of Marquez, Pacquiao, Moralez and Barrera

Davie

**2020 OTH Poster of the Year**
Country Flag
Scotland
I disagree Davie but at least you had the good grace to say he might not have beat him at any time. I definitely agree with that. No disgrace to lose to an ATG.
OK @One to watch

I was a big fan

He was an arrogant cunt, but some people rock being an arrogant cunt and some just make you want to punch them in the puss.

Naz fucking owned cocky as fuck! It was a joy to watch and it broke my heart seeing him lose.
Most of all because I knew he was so invested in the persona, that there would be no way back for him.
I didn't know at the time that he was on the slide, I've learned that with retrospect but I certainly knew that night that we'd seen the last of the sweet Prince. There was no coming back from a one sided loss for a man so invested in being untouchable.

Wansen

Unapologist Ufologist
Country Flag
Hawaii
I was a big fan

He was an arrogant cunt, but some people rock being an arrogant cunt and some just make you want to punch them in the puss.

Naz fucking owned cocky as fuck! It was a joy to watch and it broke my heart seeing him lose.
Most of all because I knew he was so invested in the persona, that there would be no way back for him.
I didn't know at the time that he was on the slide, I've learned that with retrospect but I certainly knew that night that we'd seen the last of the sweet Prince. There was no coming back from a one sided loss for a man so invested in being untouchable.

Very nicely put.

Have to admit that in subsequent interviews Naz impressed with his candor and wit and there is absolutely no denying his brilliance in the ring.

Very nicely put.

Have to admit that in subsequent interviews Naz impressed with his candor and wit and there is absolutely no denying his brilliance in the ring.
Yes he was an excellent boxer with a KO punch mate. Very exciting. Im yet to see the wit and cantor though but maybe I'm not the most perceptive on the forum.

Hated this fight.

I had it even after 4,but not really even. More it was quite a tentative start and no one really put themselves out there.

But once MAB got his jab going there was never any doubt.

My Naz bubble was forever burst after this fight. Especially with the piss poor comeback attempt.

Hated this fight.

I had it even after 4,but not really even. More it was quite a tentative start and no one really put themselves out there.

But once MAB got his jab going there was never any doubt.

My Naz bubble was forever burst after this fight. Especially with the piss poor comeback attempt.

I disagree, Barrera was hanging back but he was effective.

He wobbled him in the first and third, I thought Hamed was close to going down.