Recent content by Thompson

1. Thompson

More great young fighters to watch on Saturday

Also,4 anyone interested there will be a low level Boston Boxing Promotions card with former Kell Brook opponent,Mark DeLuca on it. It will be streamed live on youtube today @ 2PM (US) eastern time.
  2. Thompson

Vasyl Lomachenko v Teofimo Lopez WBA, WBO IBF 135 Unification Oct 17 Build Up & Prediction Thread

Lopez can win this. I favor Loma,but Lopez has a real chance here.
  3. Thompson

Sparring Stories

4. Thompson

Sparring Stories

So.I sparred again for the first time since early March.Just b4 the virus started to rly spread. this virus srsly screwed things up for me.I had a lot of momentum in January,having won my first fight.I was in rly good shape,but i let myself go,put on some weight.I made some adjustments tho in...
  5. Thompson

Democratic Party/2020 Election Thread

all of tht is fair enough then,man.
  6. Thompson

I was also asking u personally,does her record bother U,man?It matters IMO...Fair enough she has "changed".... i have to admit,i will likely bite the bullet and vote for Biden,but I am not happy about this.
  7. Thompson

ok....I also listen to black media and i dont know how ppl can overlook how her record as california AG?Does her record bother U,man?I have also talked to black ppl about this and not all of them like Harris,man. (Tulsi also is not perfect either) She just did not resonate. I do like...
  8. Thompson

Dude.She performed so badly in polling,especially among black voters,to the lvl tht she had to drop out before Iowa!Her campaign ran out of money ffs.This shows she did not resonate with the voters,man!I dunno man,I dont even know wat we are arguing?? all I can do is list a few polls! (U can...
  9. Thompson

:rofl
  10. Thompson

She is gobeshite,m8.Srsly. Look at her past record as California attorney general,ffs.Do some googling,man.She presents as a progressive nowadays,but i do not trust her. Just take a look at this,man:
  11. Thompson

cmon man.this aint even up for debate.she performed horribly in the dem primary and particularly with black voters! and this largely had to do with her record!It is hard to believe tht younger black voters will look past Harris's record! look,harris is not a very good pick,man.It is way too...
  12. Thompson

Fights you've watch recently + scorecards

"Gentleman" John Scully vs Brett Lally (1989-07-11) So I wanted to take a closer look at John Scully.he is a guy I always heard about,someone I follow on twitter,a guy I had seen sum footage of but someone I am not rly overly familiar with.From wat I can see Scully had a lot of amateur...
  13. Thompson

Official: Errol Spence vs Danny Garcia Nov 21 on FOX PPV

call meh crazy...is it possible Garcia cud expose Spence here? I obviously favor Spence to win.But I think Garcia cud well dew somethings to Spence to make him uncomfortable and tew make him miss and make him pay. Garcia at his best is a very good counter-puncher.R there opportunities for...
  14. Thompson

Fights you've watch recently + scorecards

Andre Ward vs Andy Kolle (04-29-06) SOOO... I want to appreciate Andre Ward some more and take a look at some of his early bouts.This is Wards first 8 round bout.He was always an excellent technician at any point of his career,but early on IMO he was still trying to find his professional...