Recent content by okrick

1. okrick

David Benavidez loses WBC title on the scales

As the financial situation of DAZN doesn't improve fastly, they can pay Yildirim a subscription for 2 months and a 10$ Bill (probably fake)
  2. okrick

RBR Fight Camp III - Felix Cash v Jason Welborn

Yes, he's improving bout to bout. Today has shown a wide repertoire.
  3. okrick

As Wellborn was in EBU ratings although at 154 pounds, he has right to enter in European middleweight ranking. European Title can be a future option for him
  4. okrick

Cash is a big middleweight and Wellborn a super welterweight, a lot ot physical difference. But Cash is an interesting boxer. 3-4 times has used a resource that Lomachenko uses: he lowers a glove to the rival with a hand and punches with the right hand.
  5. okrick

Matchroom to return from The Matchroom Plantation

If it's 154, Fowler vs Sergio García. It's difficult and It should be held in October/november
  6. okrick

Matchroom to return from The Matchroom Plantation

Fight Camp will have important cards in september. A couple of Spanish boxers are negotiating good fights.
  7. okrick

What is Frank Warrens plan?

There are problems to find a rival for Dubois. The quarantine and a lot of European boxers don't live of the boxing and have other job. This is an option: https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/741350
  8. okrick

4x WBA Welterweight World Titles

I've talked to them and I know that it's difficult to do It. Obviously, money is a main reason, but money for all. TV channels want titles, promoters want titles for TV, everybody wins more money with titles, WBA too... nobody wishes to stop except fans.
  9. okrick

4x WBA Welterweight World Titles

I've got friends in WBA (important positions) and I'm going to be invited to the next Convention, so I can not talk too bad (still). In 1953, to organize the world titles, a Committee was created with a representative of each important body: NYSAC, NBA (currently WBA ), EBU and BBBofC. NBA was...
  10. okrick

PBC Fox Schedule

Yes, PCB has bought a pack of WBA Titles to sell World Titles without attendace
  11. okrick

The Continental European Boxing Thread

2021 could be the year to try to win the European Title in a second division and if he gets It, to think about USA again
  12. okrick

Very brave, he has improved with the rounds and he has accepted the change of punches in the second part of the fight
  13. okrick

Lejarraga's manager has contact in USA, but I think he doesn't has future there.
  14. okrick

Kerman Lejarraga wins Nurse in a war. Ten all action rounds
  15. okrick

Exactly. It was an old injury and It was a good moment for stopping