Recent content by Casual Huuuutch

1. Casual Huuuutch

Max VS Lewis

F1 is such a shit sport, put them all in the same car ffs, so simple
  2. Casual Huuuutch

The COVID-19 Pandemic Has A Cheap, Effective Treatment

Send the army in and leave no survivors Is the only way to improve that shit hole
  3. Casual Huuuutch

eBoxing Promoter aka Rooq Boxing - Online boxing simulation game FREE to play

First big card went great, 5k sellout, 1 regional and one national champ both defended their titles and my other guy won a regional voluntary challenge and I made 26k profit
  4. Casual Huuuutch

Does your partner earn more than you?

A bit less but I’ve always been bad with money and she has a fuck load of money saved up which I definitely cannot compete with
  5. Casual Huuuutch

OTH Betting, Gambling and Sports Predictions thread.

All 5 Sixers starters are out lol ABORT, ABORT
  6. Casual Huuuutch

Good bets mate glad I lost mine ha
  7. Casual Huuuutch

Sixes are 7/2 to beat Phoenix later, I know Phoenix have been hot and Sixers are without their 2 best players but at some point Phoenix are gonna cool down and I think Philly are good value I have 15 quid on the Rockets as I am a Spurs fan and if they beat us we go home so trying to soften the...
  8. Casual Huuuutch

The Football Thread

Just been looking on Twitter and fuck me Rangers fans really are awful, anyone that supports either old firm team should be shot, but Rangers are definitely worse, begging for points deductions, and what not, as if the club are going to have okayed him going
  9. Casual Huuuutch

The COVID-19 Pandemic Has A Cheap, Effective Treatment

Did you give them a good deal on glasses?
  10. Casual Huuuutch

Intensive driving course

Yeah intensive is the way to go if you have any driving experience I just did mine through one of the big driving schools and passed first attempt (well 3rd as I failed twice when I was 18 and then didn’t drive again for 8 years)
  11. Casual Huuuutch

To my untrained eye this lad who’s had only 1 fight and is 22, so should be room to improve a lot is possibly my best prospect
  12. Casual Huuuutch

Family Vacations, never again.

You fucking orphan
  13. Casual Huuuutch

Junior’s all time summerhits

14. Casual Huuuutch

I think I’ve scoured maybe 3 of my 32 signings beforehand, fuck all this technical crap, when your gut tells you to go for someone, you trust that instinct Ok 30 of the 32 haven’t got a hope in hell of winning beyond domestic level but that’s the way the cookie crumbles
  15. Casual Huuuutch

Boston seems a very good bet, The Magic have got half their team injured, and they’re not very good when everyone’s healthy lol